cDev Pet Companionship System (Pet Script)

I’m switching to this pet system after you all release at least 5 different breeds. This script looks AMAZING but we need variety. We’ve searched all over for pets to add to our pet shops. A single breed with a single coat is not enough. Everyone will have the same exact dog. I’m really hoping it doesn’t take too long to reach at least 5 diff breeds <3

1 Like

Our team is working hard on releasing new species :)!

2 Likes

Just great :blush:
KEEP GOING

2 Likes

great release keep the good work !!

1 Like

Can pets search player, trunk, stash, etc inventories?

Thinking this would be good for civs AND leo as a one stop script for pets.

1 Like

Hey, just wanted to clarify there are over 50 outfits in the premium sub, you can see that in the video as well!

Hi @SAVRP they can’t as of now however our next update does contain searching, I will post our next changelog here so you can follow that.

1 Like

Thats fantastic!

once searching is in, will give this a dive with my players!

1 Like

stay tuned!

1 Like

Yes, I’ve seen the outfits which is awesome! Still doesn’t stop everyone from having the same exact dog though. However, yesssssss on the 2nd breed. Please do keep them coming. I’m personally obsessed with the smaller breeds and mostly waiting to see how they turn out, if you do any of them. Shih Tzu, Westie and Yorkies are my most fave. Along with the poodle but it isn’t as little as the others. Keep up the great work, I’m getting excited all over again lol :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck:

1 Like

Our team is going to provide more releases very soon, stay tuned!

looks good

1 Like

So good

1 Like

This is Freaking Awesome, i will buy it as fast as i can. Best Pet Script i ever saw! <3

1 Like

Thank you and everyone else for the kind comments our team really appreciates them and we’re going to deliver you more awesome content very soon!

Just was wondering if there’s a planned eta for the player, trunk, glovebox - searching feature?

Hey, we don’t provide ETA’s but our team is working on it!

1 Like

• Fix pets unable to enter vehicles
  • Fix pet controls swapping with other players
  • Fix pet losing health without reason
  • Fix pet inventory being shared with other players
  • Fix Pet Shop VIP status not working for the Pets category
  • Fix networking issue that caused pet to stop following you when near other players
1 Like

Pets 1.1.0

1 Like

need more pet

1 Like

just was wondering how this feature was going?

1 Like