Cayo Perico Vehicles

Something on your end, works fine for me.

what about italiRSX spoiler? Now its working or still bugged ? THanks

this crashes fivem if you disconnect from your server, verified on 2 different pcs

[ 237766] [ GTAProcess] MainThrd/ error function called from 0x141275e23 for code 0x42fb5aae

[ 240704] [ DumpServer] 13856/ Process crash captured. Crash dialog content:

[ 240704] [ DumpServer] 13856/ RAGE error: ERR_MEM_EMBEDDEDALLOC_FREE_2

i have latest version of everything avilb atm~ 01/04

seems i also cannot spawn the veto or toreador, ive gone back and forth through openIV and files everything seems to be correct it just wont spawn, i even split the toreador out into its own car mod and it still wouldnt spawn i suspect its a client issue, but other then that i have NO idea, my client is the latest up to date one with cayo

Nice vehicles. Thank you.

Any tutorials or guides for this?

1 Like

it is now possible The Cayo Perico Island Available for FiveM - Releases - Cfx.re Community

Very nice! We need the spoiler fixed tho! :wink:

The 4 engine stealth jet has the audio file for a single engine prop plane. I believe its the cropduster sound file, but cant be sure, no screenshot since its audio.

Nope, that’s the actual sound the plane has in online :)) Really weird, but that’s how it is.

I’m currently having 2 issues with the Toreador specifically…

1. The wheels don’t fold sideways like they should when turning into boat mode, and instead clip through the hood and bottom rear skid-plate of the car
  2. The boost does not recharge underwater like it should, and doesn’t even work in submarine mode, but as soon as I turn back to car mode, it propels it forward like I pressed the boost, even though I did it while it was in sub mode
    Does anyone know any fixes?

Hello, so I’ve installed the mod without modifying anything to be sure I don’t mess up anything, and it seems like i cannot enter the slamtruck?

update fix?

Hi, can you do the same, but for the weapons?

Hey, nice work!
But I have a problem, I can’t spawn Toreador and Veto, do you know why?

The boats glitch and sink

1 Like

The weapons don’t work for me.

Can’t find it

Is there any way to only have annihilator2, and no other vehicles added?

every car crash my game.

There isnt a resource.lua file…