Cayo Perico Peds/NPC

Hey,
I installed the Cayo Mod on my FiveM server and all works fine.
But there is the only problem that there are no peds on the island. Is there a possibility to spawn peds there automaticly and random (like in LS)?
~ Chris

1 Like

-Bump-

check ped spawns in codewalker if theres any

There are no spawns set. The release of Cayp for FiveM is just the map.

So.
First be sure to have build: 2189 on.
Thats gives you all the spawn points.
After that you have some peds spawned, but if you want more. Just install a NPC controller thats Can spawn more peds.

What u mean with build 2189 on?

write this in your “start.bat” (where you start your server) at the end:

+set sv_enforceGameBuild 2189
1 Like

Ich think, its not the full solution. I did it and there are just spawning two peds at the airport of CP but the rest of the island is empty

whell year… thats depends. you can’t get guads or the party NPCs to spawn. then you would need to place them youself.

Unless there is a script im not exactly sure if there is anyway to get peds on the island for a fivem server, I know there are scripts for single player it just won’t work for fivem.

Ok so there is no Chance to spawn NPCs on Cayo at FiveM?

Not like the main island. - only a way places like at the airport etc.

currently. can’t say it wont ever happend

Okay is there a way to places spawnpoints for random peds manually?

Use something like this [RELEASE] PED/NPC Addon Shops, Nightclub, Drugs... UPDATE

But it will be time consuming to get the x/y/z coords of each location you want to spawn a ped at

indeed. but to answar @Mr.Chris: you can make it random, but requied a lot of work.

Hm okay so its not easy possible, thats sad :confused:

easy? thats depends if you know what you are doing. if you want to make it random, you could do it by making a place where you store all the random models you want to spawn. and do so everytime the resource start/restart new peds spawn in from that storrage container you made (where you have stored all the ped models)

Maybe try this ?

that include some ped and fix some bad props, i personally use it i have just remove spawn of airplane cause that not good for RP server Free Access

2 Likes

You can use my resource to have the island spawn in, peds, vehicles etc, or just use the script code and have peds. There’s not many peds but since I made some props solid, peds sit/spawn on them. I haven’t entirely looked into Codewalker for peds yet? Have only just recently done vehicle spawns.

Thanks @davedevils for the shout-out and suggestion :sunglasses:

If you have any suggestions, I’d be more than happy to look into it. People keep bugging me about collision issues however they come from the island resource, not my resource

1 Like