Car Wash [Standalone / ESX & QBCore Ready]

[THIS IS FULLY STANDALONE]

NOTICE: [crzCarwash] requires you to use server version 4752+. It will not work on older versions.

This script is standalone therefore compatible regardless of your framework.
This resource using FiveM encryption, just server commands and config access fully

FEATURES

• Functional rollers
  • Visible particles
  • GTA:O Likeness
  • ESX / QBCore Ready
FRANCAIS

NOTICE: [crzCarwash] vous oblige à utiliser la version de serveur 4752+. Il ne fonctionnera pas sur les anciennes versions.

Ce script est standalone donc compatible peu importe votre framework.
Cette resource utlise le cryptage FiveM, juste les commandes server et config access total

FEATURES

• Rouleaux fonctionnel
  • Particules visible
  • Ressemblance GTA:O
  • ESX / QBCore Ready

Price: 5€ without tax
Source Code: 15€ without tax

Video Link: Preview
Tebex Link: Carwash Script
Source Code Carwash

Other script:
Petanque
Notify
Camera

ipf al23 > jk20 lord fmil + k slimt

Essentially the same as this.

2 Likes

Maybe a resemblance on the particles, but watch the video, it’s still different :wink:

looks great only thing that makes me hesitate is it spike to .13ms it could be optimized a little better.

1 Like

0.13ms in use over 2 or 3 seconds, otherwise the rest of the time it is 0.0ms
You are not going to use the gas station 24/7, and the change only does this for the interacting customer.

dosent appear to show for others in your video?

No, this is not synchronized between players for performance reasons, but you still have the props displayed.

Is there anyway i can refund this, doesn’t even work.

1 Like

Go PM :wink:

Hey i need a refund. I shot you a pm about not receiving the product but never got a reply. Can i just get my money back at this point?

Im having problem with this scipt. It crashes my whole sever each time I try to wash a car. Any way to fix? Thank you.

Hello, can you join my support? (Link on the readme), and could you tell me more?

1 Like

Where to join?

Look the readme on my script :wink:

1 Like

Bro why you making it so hard! Can you just help me out smh this is crazy y’all got my money but the script isn’t working , that’s not cool

If you want quick support go to the link in the script readme :wink:

Bro wtf is that?