**Up to date: Yes
**Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
**Purchased where: Steam
**Windows version: 10 (21H1)
**Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again?: Yes
**System specifications: NVIDIA GTX 1660 TI - Ryzen 7 3750H - 16 GB RAM
**CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): N/A
**logs/CitizenFX_log files:
CitizenFX_log_2021-09-18T063111.-.Bug.Rep.-.Car.Stuttering.log (457.1 KB)

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
Driving near / around the middle of the city, the cars would usually start stuttering / appearing & disappearing repeatedly. It rarely happens to props and players too but it’s mostly the cars. This happens during high player pop, and very rarely, during low player pop. Driving towards Paleto, the dip would disappear somewhere close to the prison, regardless of player count.

If the stuttering doesn’t immediately happen, respawning in a hospital would usually cause the problem to start, causing worse FPS dips since 100% of the time it also starts player / props stutter along with cars.

I’ve been playing this server for a few months now, although this problem hasn’t started and my FPS has been smooth even with max player pop until approximately August 14. As far as I’m aware of the server didn’t have any updates around this date nor did I get any Windows Updates around this time, although I’m not sure if FiveM did.

What are you trying to do?
Driving through the middle of the city, which causes lag spikes.

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
Cache clearing, verification of GTA V, reinstallation, fiddling with NVIDIA Control Panel & Graphics Options, Disabling Firewall & Anti-Virus, fiddling with launch options, & FiveM Properties.

Error screenshot (if any):
N/A

What did you do to get this issue?
N/A - the problem simply started.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
HighLife Roleplay

Additional comments

N/A

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.