Car crashing fivem server

I have this medic, it makes the server crash when you try to get into it, ive had this medic before and it didnt have issues before.

Are you loading the vehiclelayouts file for ‘this medic’?

how do i do that

The manifest for the resource providing this car should contain an entry such as

data_file 'VEHICLE_LAYOUTS_FILE' 'vehiclelayouts.meta'

did that, i dont spawn inside the car even though i have the option to spawn in the car, and when it spawns its fine, its just when i try to get in it

The order of data files is important, I believe the data_file entry for the vehicle layouts must come after any other related entries (handling, metadata etc.)

I meant the order of the data_file entries in __resource.lua.

Try other vehicle meta or search for an error. For a correct car spawn u only need a vehicle and handling, when the handlingid in vehicle.meta isn’t a vanilla one …

I was wrong here, this post should be helpful.

Try putting the data_file entry for vehicle layouts before the vehicle metadata, like in the post I linked above. Hope that helps.

Framework code already sorts these to be before any other file - I’d rather suspect the file either has invalid syntax or does not contain any entry for the layout option used in the vehicles.meta itself.

like this?