Capital RP | 16+ | Serious RP | Balanced Economy

I am happy to announce that development of Capital RP is complete. I really wanted to focus on creating something that not only satisfied me but also would provide an incredible experience for the community. I believe that we have built a city that everyone can enjoy no matter what you decide to do. I would list all the features and activities the city has to offer but it would take forever. The city has over a dozen civilian oriented jobs, some need a city hall job in order to start and some can just be started/found around the city. In terms of illegal activity there are countless activities to do alone or with a group. Drug labs are password protected and placed around the map with ways to get the codes built into other scripts/jobs. The heists have a full progression to them and there are over 10 different heists ranging from small ATM robberies all the way up to the lower vault. If you would rather do more driving you can use the boosting system to make some quick cash or vin scratch a car for yourself. Use the racing script to test your ability against other drivers and compete for the fastest times. I hope everyone enjoys the city and please let us know if you run into any issues or bugs. Additionally if you guys have ideas for something you want to do/run in city please don’t hesitate to open a ticket and we can talk about getting it done.

The city is full of unique and well polished custom content. We have sneak peeks posted in the discord in order to give people a feel for some things the city has to offer as well as hints as to where you can start. While the community now is smaller and continuously growing, we really hope that you give the city a chance and see what it is to offer. We are extremely open to suggestions and believe there is always room for improvement.

I hope to see many of you within the city!

**Connect:**Capital RP / Cfx.re

6 Likes

Kindly send your discord server link to join.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Joined the city a couple days, haven’t played anywhere else since. They have a lot to do in city, everyone in there is really nice and helps you get a good start to finding out what to do first. Havent had any run ins with toxicc players just wanting to kill an rob like some of these other cities. The RP looks really promising with this city/community, I just hope more join so they can see what they have all to offer!

3 Likes

Brand new city with a ton to offer, PD/EMS/Whitelisted Jobs are hiring, Gangs are looking for members and locations need to be found. Its worth your time I promise.

2 Likes

Love this city I’m a cop and it’s very balanced and so fun to play. There’s so much to do it makes it very fun to be a cop and just do regular RP. 10/10 plan on staying here!

3 Likes

The City provides a big variety of activities
Besides being in a City with a bunch of different Jobs/Whitelisted Jobs and ways to earn Money & Status, You will come across proper RP scenes not only amongst Jobs,- PD,- EMS,- Mechanic etc - but also between Gangs.

Recommend to get started now.

2 Likes

If you value good RP instead of Avatar RP this is the server for you. The admins are active, mature, and all about the RP. The owner has invested a lot into this server and it has paid off. Realistic RP with a lot of awesome MLO’s and a high quality server. Fly in find out yourself!

2 Likes

Been in this city since the release and it has been getting better ever since then. The people of Capital really know how to provide fun and entertaining roleplay. It’s also a great place for streamers, if you are into that Capital is a great place. Definitely would join.

1 Like

I load into this city and instantly I knew it was good, instantly great performance loads of fps, this means I can have a fun playable experience and this would be good for people with low end pcs like me. If you are wanting server to play and roleplay good scenes out this is the one fly in and check for yourself.

There is cheap items also in the tebex and this server is not pay to win at all, all stuff u need, u can get in roleplay and u don’t have to pay irl money for it.

Personally my best and favourite city and was in the old one called precision roleplay.

1 Like

A great city to have fun with friends. And fun to be a regular civ, crim, or cop. honestly, the best city I’ve found since I started playing FiveM. Owners care about their players and aren’t just in it for the money. If you’re looking for your first city or just a new city Capital is a great place to check out !!!

it’s pretty fun I enjoy it more than most fivem rp servers

To start off this server is nothing but fun great RP wise and even better when it comes with stuff to do, you have so many options for civ jobs and a ton of options for the crime side of things with bank robberies that have steps leading up to bigger and better things and a good selection of drugs, I’ve seen these guys run a server before and they’ve made it some of the best RP servers I ever been in and I’m looking forward to playing more in the city and seeing what comes for the city in the future!!! :slight_smile:

I have played only this city when I have time since it released, great people and RP, lots to do. Haven’t met any tox1c people yet who pull up just to rob/kill you. always adding new stuff. 10/10 would recommend flying in <3

Great server, played it for a couple of weeks now and noticed there’s allot of serious rp and helpful people! Really recommend this city it if you’re looking for good rp and plenty of content!

This is the best server I have been in so far, not only because of whats added in this city, the good rp from civs, crims and pd. The quality of this server is extremly good, and the people there are just the same. No headaches, a lot to do, easy to keep yourself busy and find something to do.

If being disrepected is a worry, this server is also strict on rules when it comes to being disrespectfull and/or sexist etc. Being a female and/or a part of the LGBTQIA+ in this server feels safe, and you know you will be taken seriously when someone decides to be disrespectul.

Highly recommended to come in there and take a look.

Fresh city and fresh RP. They’re working hard to make the role play experience fun and not just full of shit lords. Would highly recommend for people who want that Roleplay experience and overall just a general fun city. Staff are very quick and responsive as well.

Great city, been playing it for a while now and the admins are active! The owner is quick with any help and listens to his community. I been recommending it to my friends and the population is steadily growing!

Out of all of the cities I’ve been in this one is by far the best. There is plenty of fun things to do as civ, crim, or cop. It has a ton of great people that offer a lot of good quality RP. And the owners really care about everyone in their community and aren’t just money hungry like most server owners. If you’re looking for quality RP, a great community, and plenty of funs things to do as your first ever city or just a new city Capital is the way to go!

bump!