Can't sync/link FiveM with discord

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version?
Latest steam version

Up to date?
Always updated

Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit copy

Steam/CD/Social Club?
Steam

Windows version?
windows 10

Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
No

Error screenshot (if any)
It say: I don’t have entered on the discord of that server that requires me to be on the discord. So the problem is that FiveM is not detecting my discord.

System specifications
Mobo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz
GPU: MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr
RAM: G.SKILL 1600MHZ 8GB RIPJAWSX CL9 DDR3
SSD: SSD 860 EVO 2.5" SATA III 1TB
HDD: Western Digital RE 500GB 7200RPM 64MB SATA III 3.5"

What did you do to get this issue?
Since the servers started to demand a discord connection to be able to play on these servers.

What server did you get this issue on?
Multiple servers that has this discord integration.

I tried to reeinstall everything (discord and FiveM), rebooting pc, reentering on discord server,…

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.