Cant post

I keep trying to make post on Forums but they aren’t going through and every time I try again it says only 1 pending. May I get help on this?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

Posts must be approved by moderators if you’re a new member. Please be patient and ensure you’re following the community and section guidelines.

I’ve been with Fivem for a while and posted a good bit but this isnt the first time I has the issue either, its been doing this the last couple times I post

Mod approval still needs to take place in some sections. It can take time.

True but its not the mod approval that is not the issue, if it was waiting for mod approval, it would keep them all pending but only one is pending and its a new one i create each time

There’s only one or two moderators that actively approve posts. They can’t be on all the time and are purely volunteer. Patience is key.

Your not getting the point, the mods do not mater if the post itself is not reaching them

The post is reaching them. They just have 100 other posts just like yours they need to review first.

Be patient.

Also something in the post might cause that it won’t be approved. Read the releases rules and the forum FAQ, and you can find a reason why it’s not being posted.

Would they tell you if it’s at least not accepted

nope.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.