Can't open the launcher. ROS launcher process failed before it could give all-clear?

When I launched the launcher. All data got downloaded i selected my gtav folder then downloaded 3 gigs of data. Then i got “Are you still the one i knoooooooooow” error. Then i deleted caches.xml file. Then relaunced and now everytime i launch launcher I get this ROS launcher process failed before it could give all-clear error. Help me please

Try to open up the launcher again.

I tried it many times. I worked a bit with MultiFive staff and now i get that loading screen. But it says it stopped working and it opens same messagebox

I keep getting the same issue.
alt text

Edit: I’ve managed to have it work, put the FiveReborn Folder (the folder you put the files in) in your GTA V directory

1 Like

@ititan It still doesn’t work now I get this http://prntscr.com/br4b4j

@ititan remove ScriptHook.dll and plugins from your GTA V. Your GTA V folder needs to be clean.

@Boss it works and i dont know how scripthook - oh wait

Buenas me descargue el juego y me da el mismo error que ha @ititan alguien me puede ayudar si puede ser por skype mejor para solucionarlo cuanto antes gracias espero respuesta.

@juas said in Can't open the launcher. ROS launcher process failed before it could give all-clear?:

Buenas me descargue el juego y me da el mismo error que ha @ititan alguien me puede ayudar si puede ser por skype mejor para solucionarlo cuanto antes gracias espero respues.

There is a spanish forum here if you wondering in the future: Click here

@Alozi
ok thank you men can not speak Spanish to help me?

I’m getting the same problem with launching my game, it always comes up with “ROS launcher process failed before it could give all-clear?” and I have tried repeatedly opening FiveReborn but it just refuses to work for some reason and I don’t know what the problem is.

id just reinstall your gta5 then reinstall five reborn rebornn was buggy af for me untill i did this must of been mods conflicting or somthing

@Kudze La Solucion es tan simple intala Social-Club-Setup y listo ami me funciono asi

try uninstalling social club

then reinstall social club

and then reply to a 2 year old topic.