Can't get my peds to work

Hi, so i’m working on a server for the past 3-4 weeks, running it on my local (windows 10) everything was a go, so i purchased a vps installed ubuntu (16.04) and downloaded the current artifacts for linux and transferred the resources… While I was testing stuff out i noticed no custom peds work all the outfits I got for police, military… stopped working. Tried seeing everything, reinstalling the whole server, reinstall the whole vps and try again… Nothing seems to work, so I can’t load the skin trought lambda menu and it doesn’t work on any cloackroom. Anybody got a way to fix this?

Also here’s my discord If you need any more information: ScHeMe#6861

Bump, really need help on this.

Out of curiosity, are you referring to streaming peds like you would with cars?

If so, I think you still need to have a Patron subscription. Referring to all the EUP posts I’ve read.

Have a search for EUP and Streaming Peds.

Hey, I’m just talking about streaming, the current server in my local pc is working just fine the only problem is on the vps. I don’t use EUP

Have a read of this.

I am unsure if you were connecting to your local server directly and that allowed you to see them, but to my knowledge, you need a Patron account linked to your forum account.

That provides your license key the ability to stream peds and clothes.

Hopefully it helps.

It’s just this https://pt.gta5-mods.com/player/paramedic-portuguese-inem-skin.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.