[Canceled][LUA] RageUI

Good job !

Why is your github repository deleted?

2 Likes

Omg noooo. Wanted to download it yesterday, but then forgot it. Now the GitHub repository is down f*ck… does anybody got a download of the newest version of it? If yes pls send it to meee. <3

Any reason why you deleted/took the project private?

This was by far one of the best alternatives to NativeUI using lua.

Good evening, thank you for your interest in my project, all good things must come to an end, RageUI was a free library, with the only limit, the prohibition to create paid content with it, since the official authorization of FiveM, it was worth a lot of insults, and I think, did not deserve it. I have decided to delete this project permanently

Respectfully Dylan Mld.

1 Like

Am I still allowed to use it if I have the files?

Another question. NativeUILua_Reloaded is deleted too. Why that?

Same reason.

Sure, just, don’t re-release it.

1 Like

RageUI was a great project, and I’ve made many menus with it (An EasyAdmin clone, vMenu clone, and the main menu for my server, along with some other menus). I intend to keep using it. I also added some cool features, like badges and shit

Hi,i have encounter a problem ingame,more specifically;my game hangs when i try to enter a server using RageUI,you can see details and screenshot of the problem in the hyperlink,can you give a solution either here or in that post,so i can relay the solution to the discord of Hashiriya server if the problem was server related?

Would you be willing to let someone continue the project for you?
With respective license and attribution, of course.

Cancelled but still exists under GitHub - iTexZoz/RageUI: Minimal version of the new RageUI, Most powerful, More easy to use. Just, RageUI (Work in progress)