Can not Authenticate Server Key with any Sparklight IP

There seems to be an issue when trying to create a server on Sparklight IP’s. I have done a search and it seems this is a recurring problem with other’s using Sparklight IP’s. From what I have gathered it is related to the parsing of rwhois. Can someone please help or can a fix be implemented so I can get my server up and running. IP is 72.24.216.178 (Latest IP is now 24.116.238.95 - have tried multiple IP’s all with the exact same issues as listed and same error codes)

And yes the Key is Active and also put in the bottom of server.cfg. I have tried with and without the " ". Both give the same error.

I have tried to post and comment on other’s posts related to this issue and also tried to seek help on the Discord with no Dice. Is there anyone I can reach out to within the FiveM community. I also heard about some whitelisted IP’s is there anyway to apply for these. I would just really love to be able to get my server up and running but I can’t because of a clash with my IP and Keymaster. I do not have the option to switch providers as mine is the only high speed option we have in my area.

Did you ever find a solution to this ? I am having the same issue with the same ISP. Thanks bro.