Can FiveReborn do these things?

Hi,

I am totally new to FiveReborn. Before I’m going to invest a lot of time in setting this fully up, I’d like to see a few small questions answered first, if I may, to see whether this thing is really for me.

Simplest way for me to proceed, I guess, is just to explain what I want out of this project. Don’t worry, my needs are small. :slight_smile:

What I’d like to do, is to run my own private (local) server, for me to connect to with the client. I’d love to be able to visit the apartment interiors, or use the fancy Arcadius garage towers and such, to store my collection of cars (persistently). Or go shopping for clothes. Or to go Benny’s updated garage (for lowriders), or the fancy mod garage I saw at one of the equally fancy tower complexes. And, naturally, I’d love for there to be peds and cars, oherwise it will get very lonely. :slight_smile:

In short, I’m not interested in some PvP-type Online experience; just want to run my own private world, but then sans the limitations the regular Story Line mode imposes on me (aka, very restricted access to the Online maps).

Is what I want even remotely possible with FiveReborn?! (Please say yes, LOL).

Thanks for reading.

i recommend trying gta5 singeplayer, sounds like that will fit your needs

3 Likes

harsh text deleted

Edit by Boss.

1 Like

already 2 comments and im losing my shit :joy:

First of all, it’s FiveM not fivereborn. Now off with your questions

This is not a gta online alternative. This is a separate entity that comes with a clean slate. No apartments, no clothing stores and nothing else that would be in the regular game. There are peds that walk around and drive, you can also interact with them.

1 Like