Anyone else feel this way about FiveM? Just tired of bad roleplay. [also looking for dev's]

Remember back when everything was simpler? You could hop in a server, get your loadout, car, and ped model and be on your way. None of this ranking and leveling esx garbage. The server owners trusted YOU to create the RP.

[oh and there was a serious lack of 10 year old moderators back then.]

Some of my best memories in FiveM were on servers like this. I’ve been playing FiveM for a long time, and have recently come back to the community, and cannot find a single ounce of good menu based roleplay.
If it looks like a good server, nobodys active. If people are active, it sucks.

Point being, im sure im not the only one that feels like this. I want to start a small group of hardcore roleplay veterans, where we can customize the balls off of our server, and still have good roleplay. Streamer friendly, accepting of everyone, just none of this fail garbage, and not afraid to use the Ban button.

I’ll put up the funds, and i can do "marketing.’ I’m garbage at development though.

All that being said, if this interest you, add me on discord.

ch44zz

[All replies before 2023 are irrelevant. This was an old post for my last community.]

1 Like

Hi ch4zz,

We are a brand new community, our server has been in development for 2 years now and we released on 02/01/2022. We have plenty of positions you can apply for in the Police Department that will lead you to possibly being involved in the Command/High Command scene. I can give you a tour of what’s to offer on our server if you wish, just join our Discord and you can find out all the information there. I realise you said you were looking to develop but sadly those positions aren’t being offered at the moment. Although our size is small at the moment, we see huge potential for a thriving community at Authentic.

Discord Invite Link > AuthenticRP

Good luck with your search on FiveM!

• Authentic RP Management Team

nudge nudge

I’m kinda just looking to start a small whitelist community, something i have a say in and ability to develop / change. Thanks

hey bro, my and a friend of mine are feeling the same way, we started the server, and is developed to the moon and back and back to the moon. idk if your still looking for a crew but we would love to have you. we are small group rn but I think we can get more people for sure, check us out if your interested: Discord

Sent a discord FR, can’t actually message you unless you accept it. Working on starting my own server & would love to have some like minded people in the mix.

Well I certainly wish you good luck, if you ever MANAGE to make a good menu based server, I might jump on and check it out, but my experience is just that any menu based servers are just not very good. Then again I only started FiveM in 2020 and if you say it USED to be like that, then I’m sure I missed out on what it used to be, but yeah.

Come give UDRP a look. We are actively searching for members like you.

We’re not like other communities with stuck up, abuse of power leadership. We simply aim at providing good rp and entertainment to all of our members. Speaking of members, we see each of them as less than an amount of numbers online, but a large family.

We’re just now opening up so come check us out!

Heres what we have to offer

~ :ballot_box_with_check: | Allow dual-clanning
~ :shield: | A dedicated Staff Team
~ :movie_camera: | Media Team
~ :hammer_and_wrench: | Tons of custom assets
~ :arrow_up: | Thousands of future updates
~ :department_store: | Multiple Departments
~ :computer: | Sonoran Assets
~ :money_with_wings: | vMenu

Our Temporary Departments

:person_in_tuxedo: | Civilian
:oncoming_police_car: | Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
:policeman: | San Andreas State Police
:policeman: | LSPD (coming soon)
:telephone_receiver: | San Andreas Communications Department (coming soon)
:fire_engine: | San Fire Rescue (coming soon)

Undivided Roleplay™ has something for everyone. From the bustling streets of Los Santos :city_sunset:, to the quiet suburbs of Blaine County​:cactus:, there’s always something happening in our community.

Discord: Undivided Roleplay™ | Beta

I added you good sir, i am a experienced dev with 5 years work
kevinmccarthy is my user