CaliRP - Whitelisted - Non ELS - NEW

California Roleplaying Community
Est. 9/21/2015
Official Website https://scottisleociv.wixsite.com/calirp
Official Discord https://discord.gg/56YjYgZ
About CaliRP

The California Roleplaying Community began in mid September 2015 where development happened with 5-10 friends who meet with a common interest in roleplaying of emergency services. We open our doors to the public on 10/01/2015 Ever since that we aim for realistic roleplay and a professional family friendly community.

The Roleplay Experience

The experience you have in your career with the California Roleplaying is one of Courage, Initiative, Integrity, Professionalism, Accountability, Respect. The experiences gained from roleplaying also provide an excellent friendship. At the rare occasion, something does go wrong don’t worry! you can inform our Department of Investigations (Internal Affairs) and expect a swift response. Everybody’s experience is our duty to ensure a fun and friendly experience.

Departments Offered!
→ Civilian Operations
→ Communications
→ Los Angeles Fire Department
→ Los Angeles Police Department
→ Orange County // Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department
→ California Highway Patrol

BONUS: We Are Always Looking For Devs!

Recruitment Requirements

Fluent in English. (written, // verbal)
You must have a microphone.
Working Discord Client.
Working FiveM // Grand Theft Auto
Willingness to learn // Integrity.

Thank you on behalf of the CalIRP and Administration Team.

This server is a joke, if you are apart of this server you cannot join another community or live life the way you want. The server owner went through the FiveM Discord support server messaging people individually and trying to get them to join his server, then proceeded to cuss me out and banned me from his Discord. 10/10 would not recommend anyone to join.

1 Like

Can I Please Have your Name To Go Thru Discord Logs.

Their Owner is one of the SALTY WARNING DON’T JOIN THEM! THEY WILL JUST WANT TO EMERGE WITH ANYONE AND ANYONE! THEY WILL JUST WANT THAT!

1 Like

Nope, You Didn’t Wanna Merge, Not My Fault.