🎶 | California Roleplay - I spent (6) months & built this realistic city for anyone to enjoy!

GET THE CHANCE TO RANK UP, SPECIALIZE IN DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS AND UNITS IN THE POLICE DEPARTMENT!

2 Likes
come join our community we have lots of cool guys and a badass California emergency team.

:100: We have races and car shows So don’t miss out!

our car races have real cash prizes so don’t miss out!!

:cowboy_hat_face: lots more cars to come!!! :sunglasses:

you can buy houses anywhere

SHOOTOUTS!

CAR CHASES!!

BUILD YOUR DRUG EMPIRE!! Find certain drug ingredient locations, and craft them at hidden labs

1 Like

This looks cool man. Nice job!

2 Likes

bank robbery and more!!

Click here to join!!!

lots more pd cars!

1 Like

hello. what means “custom drugs”? can every people buy or find on the map cannabis seed? and plant marihuana? harvest and sell? and wash the cash?

1 Like

hy. i see your cannabis plants. on this server every player can buy or find on the map the cannabis seed and plant the marihuana? the selling is how working? sell to npc citizen or sell to dealer? thank you the answer.

thanx. But i can sell everytime? ( if no cops on the map?! its working whitout cops same?) and only to npc ?! or have dealer to sell more quantity…? And everybody can buy on the map from somewhere the seeds? or only who are in illegal fraction?

This is how the drug game works;

There are Over 10 Hidden Drug Locations, and in which have specific labs. Weed, Cocaine, Meth and Krok. Each drug you have to craft with ingredients that you have to harvest and find in these drug locations.

Some ingredients you can even find from looting carts or tents all around the city

Then, some drugs need to be broken down into NPC Friendly Sellable amounts. For example; Harvesting and picking Marijuana Nuggets cannot be sold as is to NPCs, you have to package them. Buying tools like Baggies and Scales at specific stores. Although, if preferred, these nuggets could possibly be sold to other players. You can also process bricks of drugs which are 100G each, but the same principle applies whereas you have to break it down to 10Gs weed you have to break down into 4G.

It is a very intricate process but an enjoyable one because it gives you the experience of actually processing these drugs

EUROPEAN CAR LOT HAS FINALLY OPENED!

MORE SUPER CARS DELIVERED!

UNMARKED LEO VICS GIVEN BY THE GOVERNMENT!

There are Over 10 Hidden Drug Locations , and in which have specific labs. Weed, Cocaine, Meth and Krok. Each drug you have to craft with ingredients that you have to harvest and find in these drug locations.

PATREON PERKS
Support our community and have access to these perks!

@:lock:STAR - Supporters of this perk will have the opportunity to own these limited edition cars (The Bugatti 350 & The McLaren F1) free of charge, and access to custom discord roles, chat rooms and giveaways. These cars will only be available to you, and no one else in the city! Please coordinate with me, on a time that you are available to claim your car

@:lock:PLATINUM Supporters of this perk will have the opportunity to own these limited edition cars (Mercedes GT63 & BMW I8) free of charge, and access to custom discord roles, chat rooms and giveaways. These cars will only be available to you, and no one else in the city! Please coordinate with me, on a time that you are available to claim your car

@:lock:GOLDEN Supporters of this perk will have the opportunity to own these limited edition cars (Subaru WRX & toyota Supra MKIV) free of charge, and access to custom discord roles, chat rooms and giveaways. These cars will only be available to you, and no one else in the city! Please coordinate with me, on a time that you are available to claim your car

@:lock:STARTER - Supporters of this perk will have the chance to win in the monthly PATREON GIVEAWAY,custom discord role, private chat rooms.

PATREON MONTHLY GIVEAWAYS

These giveaways are exclusive for supporters and it will range between, In-Game Goodies (Cars & Houses); Physical Goodies Shipped to you (Custom Art, T-Shirt); Gift Cards and more! The Dates will be announced beforehand about the giveaway

1 Like

2 Likes

So real, nice shaders!!!

1 Like

ya they are nice!!

1 Like

Hard Work Pays Off!!

2 Likes

another one bites the dust…

1 Like