California Project Life (Strict RP, Custom Drugs, 50+ Custom Cars, GcPhone and more!)

Check out the Fire Department headed off to fight a fire! While our new Coast Guard department heads out into the open waters, safety first! Don’t wait any longer to find a great community! Join our relaunch today and take part in massive growth! We are hiring department head as we speak.

Getting ready for launch soon, just trying to get some more departments filled out. Come take a look if you’re interested in joining this server that is on the rise!

DELTA AIRLINES ESTABLISHING IN LAX
Delta Airlines has found a home here at LAX in California Project Life. Looking to pursue a career as a pilot? Join the revamped and thriving community today and be part of something big! We are always looking for new players to join and partake in the new and improved aspects to the community. We look forward to having you join us! Discord link above ^^^

Server is now live and ready to go! Come join the server and take a look. Drug locations will be active for 7 days, so don’t miss out! Links in original post above :slight_smile:

Pretty cool server, I had a blast Roleplaying on it, Alot of Custom cars, great Economy and the drug empire is very realistic. 10/10 I’d recommend this server, its put together very well.

We are excited to announce our launch day for this Friday! Come be part of the big day, participate in big RP events, get up to $500,000 in-game cash and get a good head start into becoming a whitelisted civilian or part of the Emergency Service Branches. We have a lot to offer and look forward to welcoming you to the community. For more information about the server visit the information in the original post above and come apply or join in! Prizes given away Friday night which could include some free super cars!

• Custom Drugs
  • 200+ Custom vehicles
  • Complete fire system for LAFD engagement
  • Custom scripts for the server
  • Serious/advanced roleplay expectations
  • Whitelisting perks
  • Active staff and command
  • Custom vehicles
  • Advanced CAD
  • And so much more!
1 Like

CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL:

Honored to be able to assist local law enforcement agencies to help them take control of an attempted robbery on Great Ocean Highway. We were able to apprehend the suspect and no one was hurt in the process.

Highway Patrol is also excited to announce K9 has joined the force! We are looking forward to welcoming new officers into the K9 program.

Come join us today and take part in a revamped and exciting new server!

The first official Academy of the relaunch was a success, excited to see our new officers take to the streets and help keep the people of Los Angeles safe.

Interested in joining Law Enforcement? Apply today from the links in the original post, or join the discord to ask questions. Always here to help!

2 Likes

About to have some fun start at 5PM PST. Come join and see if its a server for you! We are also looking into getting more command members. If you’re interested in a command position you can message me directly in discord (Grini#2241). Or if you’re just looking to have a good time, come on over! We take our RP serious here and hope you will do the same!

What exactly are the command positions open? What department?

You say to message you directly but we need a number at the end of you name so we know we got that right person.

Grini#2241

SERVER STATUS: Online
For those who have lost connection to current servers, we do have ours put back up. We invite all those who are looking to Roleplay to jump on ours to give it a test run or those who are looking for a new community. We are always welcoming new people to the community and excited to continue to grow!

We are looking to fill more Law Enforcement and Fire Department positions, join our discord and message a department head for more info!

Come be part of the server and enjoy what the community has to offer! We have a lot more to come, and some intense new additions coming into the server! Links in original post.

I would love to join but there is no links to discord or website. I found the website but even there it does not have a link to the discord. I would love to join in command positions as I have a lot of PD and EMS experiences.

Hey there! Our apologizes for the late response, the Discord will be in the original post all the way at the top of this page. Let us know if you run into any other issues.

Beautiful views from the the top of the mountain! Los Angeles does manage to impress us with their views! Come join us for the new server release with a lot of new content and a lot of new custom stuff being added in soon by our amazing development team!

(Links are in original post at the top of this page)

still a great server to play. alot of cool features. 10/10

1 Like

After a long search for a wanted felon, departments FBI, DEA and Sheriff worked together to track down a wanted fugitive. One more dangerous person off the streets of LA!

Arrested dea_and_sheriff FBI Sheriff_Shot

Hard work can pay off! Come check out California Project Life and work your way to the top!

Take a load off and come play a round of golf. The course is now open and expecting it’s first tour here soon!

Golf_1