🇺🇸 California Justice Roleplay, a community worth checking out! ;)

Amazing place to go and meet new people very fast process with being interviewed and you can meet some amazing people here, I highly reccomend you come to this place where you will find proffesionalism and realism within a community no matter what I suggest you join this place it’s awesome, Got everything here someone could want! Come join the CHP! wed like to see you their as well as anything within the law enforcement and alwayls need civs!!!. Have a great rest of your day, thanks for reading this suggest you join us!>

1 Like

Hello. My name is Tony. When I first joined,I did not know anything about fivem. Every one welcomed me in and helped me without any criticism.I have enjoyed every moment since. We are always looking for new and seasoned p…

2 Likes

I have been apart of many public servers/startups aswell as a few big name RP communities. This one is by far one of the best I’ve seen the COC is well structured and polite. The members are friendly and warm. I highly recommend this server to those starting RP or are veterans. 10/10 Cant wait to see my future here.

2 Likes

The server is amazing the people I’ve met and played with are amazing and I find it very surprising that there’s a server with people from different backgrounds and countries because most servers are specifically made for one country even though the roleplays are small and a couple of hours before I go to work I have tons of fun I highly recommend this server 10/10

2 Likes

If you’re looking for a server that has realistic role-play, amazing staff and well rounded members that are one big family, this is the sever for you!

I have been a member of this community for a long time. I have enjoyed every moment of it and always look forward to the new server updates, going on patrol or just hanging out and chatting with everyone. If you are looking for a server that has members and staff that will treat you with respect and has realistic RP, then this is the server to join. Thank you for reading my post. California Justice Recruitment Server

1 Like

Great community! Custom Assets, great server management and a really friendly bunch of people. Casual but Serious all at the right times, feels more like a family than a discord server!

This community has great staff and members. It is like one big extended family. If you are looking for a community and not just a server, then this is the one to join! California Justice Recruitment Server