🇺🇸 California Justice Roleplay, a community worth checking out! ;)

Welcome to California Justice. We are happy to introduce you to a community known for professionalism, realism and respect. In here everyone has the same voice and input and is treated like any other member.

The California Justice Roleplay has been serving several people from around the world an astonishing roleplay experience. With our unique composition of vehicles, outfits and weapons we aim for the best possible scenarios and recreate ones that could happen on a daily occurrence.

However California Justice is more than just a gaming community where we share our stories and experiences, in here we aim for a family oriented feeling where we care and lookout for each other. In my opinion, this is mostly why we stand out from other FiveM communities.

California Justice started off as a Arizona based server. With more than 3 years of development, we have the most optimized server out there. No more lag, desync or other network problems. We also aim for the most realistic aspect of roleplay with our 1:1 uniforms, vehicles, weapons and other assets within the server.

In California Justice we offer a wide variety of departments. Whether you like to join a Emergency Department or show your creativity, its all possible. For more information about the differences between the departments, or more information about the departments itself, join our recruitment server or look at our website. (Links are at the bottom of the post)

Are you a creative person and love doing whatever you want to do? Then the Civilian Services Department might be what you are looking for. Creating events, starting businesses, participate in rally’s, drag races and much more! Almost everything is possible as a civilian within California Justice.

California is comprised of culturally diverse people of all ages. Yet, we all have one thing in common: We all use roads and highways throughout the state to go places, conduct business, engage in commerce, or simply enjoy California’s beauty. The California Highway Patrol is a state level law enforcement agency that provides safety throughout the entirety of California, and makes sure this is possible in a safe and secure way!

With our wide variety in vehicles and uniforms we are one of the most unique departments out there. Together with the California Highway Patrol, we make the county a safe place for everyone! Check out our website page for more information: Alameda County Sheriff | CJRP - California Justice

It is the mission of the Los Angeles Police Department to safeguard the lives and property of the people we serve, to reduce the incidence and fear of crime, and to enhance public safety while working with the diverse communities to improve their quality of life. Our mandate is to do so with honor and integrity, while at all times conducting ourselves with the highest ethical standards to maintain public confidence.

In the LAFD we are a team of highly trained individuals that respond to a variety of Fire and EMS related emergencies. We are staffed with members that serve the people of California at every given moment of time. Our experiences, both in classroom materials and on-scene knowledge, help to keep the people within California safe and healthy.

Each individual Dispatcher is responsible for simultaneously operating a radio channel, while maintaining computer-aided dispatch systems, keep calm and react quickly. Responsible for receiving, coordinating and disseminating critical information from various sources and maintaining radio contact with mobile/field units to monitor response, progress and any needed support. This position works in the Communications Center which is responsible for answering 911 calls in a 24/7 operation.

Besides from amazing roleplay, California Justice is also a content creator friendly platform, where every person can either start streaming, or record videos. If you are a small streamer, or a big Youtuber, all are welcome into our community.

Click for Frequently Asked Questions!

Q Can I join two departments at once?
A Yes, you can! The main department you applied for is your primary department. Every
1st - 5th of each month, you can apply for a reserve (secondary) department. However, remember this is not your main department and you still need to be dedicated to your main department.

Q How can I join a reserve department?
A You can apply for a reserve department every 1st - 5th of each month! If you are accepted you will be invited to the recruitment server [link here]

Q How can I switch departments?
A You can apply for a reserve department every 1st - 5th of each month! If you are accepted you will be invited to the recruitment server [link here]

Q What is the TeamSpeak for?
A In CJRP, we use our TeamSpeak for patrols. It is community regulation that you are in your departmental channel in TeamSpeak.

Q Can I join a patrol as LEO, straight after I join the community?
A If you are accepted into a LEO department, depending on your department, you will most-likely have to go on ride-alongs until your training is complete, or a supervisor has deemed you worthy to patrol on your own.

Q What times are patrols?
A We currently do not have set patrol times, however, most of the time, our patrols take place around evening time in Europe.

Q Can I schedule another interview if I was denied before?
A Providing you wait one month, we have no issue with you creating a ticket and trying again.

Q I missed my interview, what’s next?
A If you have missed your interview, you will be urged to reschedule as soon as possible. If you do not reply / schedule within 24 hours, your ticket will be closed.

Q I used to be a member of CJRP/AJRP and want to join back, do I still need to do an interview?
A Yes, you will still need to undergo an interview just like everyone else, however, your interview will be slightly shorter than normal, reviewing your past experiences in CJRP and reduced questions - considering we already know a few of them!

Q Can I donate to CJRP?
A Yes, you can donate to our patreon below! Donations are not required but are highly welcomed!
https://www.patreon.com/join/californiajustice?

Q Can I donate less/more than the patreon tiers?
A Yes, you can donate a custom pledge by clicking “Make a custom pledge”

Q Can I dual-clan in CJRP?
A You may take part in other communities, however, you must attend at least 16 hours of patrols each month and must not be in any way related to the staff team or development of another server.

Q I have been banned from the server, can I rejoin?
A If you have been banned from the server and believe you were either falsely banned or think you learned your lesson and would like another shot in CJRP, fill out a ban appeal linked below. https://forms.gle/TV6zc9uNepFVvKLg9

Check out our website over at https://californiajusticeroleplay.com
Or check out the California Justice Recruitment Server to join a department!

DISCLAIMER

Please only join the recruitment server when you are certain of scheduling a interview. Joining with no intention of scheduling one, will result in a ban for a recruitment policy violation. For more info about our RPV, click on the dropdown below

Policy R: Recruitment Policy

-Upon joining the Recruitment Discord, a member shall schedule an interview within the next 5 days. Failure to do so can result in an interview timeout and the member has to wait 30 days to reapply.

• Showing no intention to join e.g. joining and leaving straight away, joining several times with no interviews being scheduled or no activity shown, will result in a ban from the recruitment server. This may seem harsh but if you want to join the server, you schedule a interview.
  • A member who applies, shall be older then the age of sixteen in order to ensure mature roleplay sessions and be suited for explicit content and adult language within California Justice.
  • Advertising your services and/or products will result in a ban from the recruitment server. The recruitment server is for people who want to join the community, and not an advertisement platform.

California Justice. More than a FiveM Community.

11 Likes

I Suggest Join the Recruitment sever over there they got really Helpful and Nice staff there so Come join the fun Yall

4 Likes

Hey there my name is Grizzly i’m a part of the wonderful (AJRP) Arizona Justice Roleplay Family and i’m also a part of the Civilian team what i’m trying to say here is we are a wonderful community open for new people and if i should rate us we are a very friendly,kind,etc… community towards new welcomers but also elders looking for a sweet spot where you can be handled with good care and respect that is what we expect from everyone and its truly there so we are looking for LEO,CIVS,STAFF members and we have many other departments don’t be shy jump on the train we have plenty of spots for people looking for a sweet community so i hope to see you there and if so welcome to AJRP.

4 Likes

I suggest this FiveM Roleplay Server. you may ask why ? Well. The server has :
Really nice Staff and player’s just in general
Custom vehicles and
A really nice Owner!
I really think more people should be apart of this family and server.:wink:

2 Likes

Hello my name is Yash P. aka BlazeThread72 im a dispatcher for AJRP a leadership let me tell you this right now this is the best community i have joined and actually have a good time even as a dispatcher love this community from the bottom of my heart and no other community can replace it and just amazing all members are legit, respectful, and very nice the owner jeff very nice guy gives many members opportunities and their is no chance of you getting o his bad side unless you fuck up big time but other than that join Now!

2 Likes

This server is one of a kind always trying to make the RP better than the day before and always adding in new things to keep the server lively. i totally recommend this server it is amazing

1 Like

AJRP in my books is a safe haven for people who have been banned wrongfully on other servers and by my recommendations you should join help this wonderful community grow

1 Like

Hello FiveM Members my name is Juan L. My Roles are Civilian, Law Enforcement. I play roleplay kind of seriously and I don’t really join whitelisted servers but I was told by a friend that AJRP was a great server. Automatically when I joined I was Welcomed to the server of AJRP. The members are Fun to play with I’ve been having a lot of Great moments already just in the sort time I been in this community. Honestly Roleplaying in this server makes me laugh every session. So I don’t plan on leaving anytime soon. 10/10 Join you wont Regret it. I promise that. :rofl:

1 Like

Join our server!
We’ve got the best people in town!

Organized, cool admin, friendly players, people who are down for some really really good RP!!!

So what are you guys waiting for?

This might be the next DOJ thing Cough cough

!!!

1 Like

We’ve got the best people in town!

Organized, cool admin, friendly players, people who are down for some really really good RP!!!
I was told by a friend that AJRP was a great server. Automatically when I joined I was Welcomed to the server of AJRP. The members are Fun to play with I’ve been having a lot of Great moments already just in the sort time I been in this community. Honestly Roleplaying in this server makes me laugh every session. So I don’t plan on leaving anytime soon. 10/10 Join you wont Regret it. I promise that. AJRP in my books is a safe haven for people who have been banned wrongfully on other servers and by my recommendations you should join help this wonderful community grow , This is a AMAZING Server. I have played on fivem for 2 years and been apart of many different servers and this is the only one where the owner will help you and talks to everyone. The server doesn’t believe in ranks in the admin perspective. Everyone has the same voice. I would highly recommend this server over all of the others,This server is one of a kind always trying to make the RP better than the day before and always adding in new things to keep the server lively. i totally recommend this server it is amazing
let me tell you this right now this is the best community i have joined and actually have a good time even as a dispatcher love this community from the bottom of my heart and no other community can replace it and just amazing all members are legit, respectful, and very nice the owner jeff very nice guy gives many members opportunities and their is no chance of you getting o his bad side unless you fuck up big time but other than that join Now!let me tell you this right now this is the best community i have joined and actually have a good time even as a dispatcher love this community from the bottom of my heart and no other community can replace it and just amazing all members are legit, respectful, and very nice the owner jeff very nice guy gives many members opportunities and their is no chance of you getting o his bad side unless you fuck up big time but other than that join Now!

Wonderful server, nice staff, and friendly members overall. Can’t go wrong by joining AJRP. Everyone is very welcoming and they are recruiting for all departments!

i’m a part of the wonderful (AJRP) Arizona Justice Roleplay Family and i’m also a part of the Civilian team what i’m trying to say here is we are a wonderful community open for new people and if i should rate us we are a very friendly,kind,etc… community towards new welcomers but also elders looking for a sweet spot where you can be handled with good care and respect that is what we expect from everyone and its truly there so we are looking for LEO,CIVS,STAFF members and we have many other departments don’t be shy jump on the train we have plenty of spots for people looking for a sweet community so i hope to see you there and if so welcome to AJRP.

3 Likes

Very good community when I first joined they were on my like a dog on a bone welcoming me into their community the community is ran perfect from what I’ve seen they love to have fun and patrol very active chat in discord too

1 Like

Absolutely amazing community already very welcoming and very experienced

1 Like

I am apart of the WONDERFUL, CARING, RESPECTFUL, WELL ROLEPLAYING VERY GOOD AJRP Arizona Justice Role Play! The owner is a VERY nice guy, he is respectful, caring a great roleplayer, and a great guy over all. In this server it is almost from scratch, except for the map. We have ever dept, SAHP, BCSO, LSPD, COMUNICATIONS, and realistic cars. I just joined today, and i knew it was gonna be a very good role play group. You go through the whole proccess interviews, probationary, and it is all up to you on your FIVEM job! Join AJRP community, it is one of the best hands down! 1,000,000,000/10.

1 Like

Hi my name is AJMUZZ and I am part off this amazing server(AJRP)family and I just passed my police training.However the training is legit and so are the laws if you disobey them it will lead to a fine or an arrest.Also the fines are like what you would pay in real life. To conclude, the arrest will not be real life time instead for an armed robbery will be 390 seconds in prison. Thank you

1 Like

Absolutely love this server! I’d give it a 10/10! First impressions they want to find the right people for the server and are asking questions In an interview but I get it, you want to know whos playing on your server and if they are messing things up or FailRPing they can quickly find out who it is, very strict way to get in but once you are in, it is like a new family has opened their arms to you so warmingly and take you in and show you what you need to know and take the time to train you at anything you want to do on the server, the setup on the server is really good, you can spawn and mod pretty much any car you want, you have many options what to do and how to do it, you can have 2 different jobs at once, but with one character. This server brings a lot of fun to the table and I wouldn’t miss it for the world, I am currently apart of this community and ill never leave! Big Big Big Thumbs Up to this server for hard work and dedication from the Script team and the owners! Keep Rockin It!

1 Like

10/10

1 Like

best server on earth 8.5 out of ten

1 Like

OMG best server ever great owner and they are so supportive there are just exxtrdany the rp is amazing i would suggest checking it out it is worth everything

1 Like

I think all the people who view this server should join it for countless reasons some of them can’t be named but once you join the recruitment server the interviews are easy and the staff team is very nice or even more then just nice they are very help full and caring and funny, and I think people who join have many opportunities in the different departments within this role play group so why not join and try it out what do you have to lose?

1 Like

this server is super fun and it can be great with me more player’s i reccommend everyone to try to apply and i hope ill see some of you on the server

this was ya boi lenson

1 Like