Shadow Mountain Roleplay

The Owners and Staff of Shadow Mountain Roleplay Welcomes anyone looking for a family friendly Server and a place to call home. We are looking for Civs to give us some good RP. We are a new server looking to grow and are looking for staff, Only requirement for staff is to be at least 15 years of age. We are not going to restrict what you do as long as its not disrespectful to others. We are looking for LEOs Civs. Easy Applications for LEO.
Departments we have include. We have custom cars and also have the DLC Bunkers included

Los Santos PD
San Andreas Fire/Rescue
Blaine County Sheriffs
San Andreas State Police
San Andreas County Control

We welcome anyone who is looking for a new server with friendly staff and members, Drama free Server and also ones who want to make RP better for all who come in. We are currently adding new things to make the server better and look for suggestions to make it better. We are working on switching to an eco based server with many jobs.

Join us and Apply for a Department on our Discord

Things We have in the Server:
Custom Civ and LEO Cars
Custom Maps
Custom CAD
Friendly Staff and Owner
Economy Server is in the works.
Quick and easy Application for all Departments.

Discord: https://discord.gg/2DSbBc5NZw

Server IP: 84.21.170.141:30120

Post can now be relisted

We are currently looking for someone to help us Develop the server and also would have possibilty of being staff

Server has come back after a few months of being shut down. We are looking to fill all departments and possibly staff. If you want you can join the discord for more info. Looking for someone who is good at web designing also.

At this time i am looking for a dev who can help me make this server better. Reply if you are up to the task. I will not accept requests for Devs who charge for their work due to TOS

lindseyy#5166

Just updating to let everyone know we are open and looking for anyone who wants to have fun RP and be LEO

We are always looking for people who want to be able to help a server out and be who they want to be in a server.

I hate that i have to do this but I have seen this happen to others and happen to me. Please do not join if all you are going to do is ask to merge. Dont try to steal members by going to others servers. We are all trying to get new people but it does get frustrating when you get people joining who only come in to ask to merge and then to top it off dont take the word NO for an answer and keep pressuring peopleā€¦ I am not going to shut my server down and merge or be forced to do it. I am creating a server where there wont be failrp or RDM/VDM and if it happens then it will be taken care of but if you do want a server that is family friendly then come on over

We are Currently Hiring for LEO Department Heads and all spots in Departments.
We are also hiring Staff with Proof of Staff experience and meeting age requirement

We are also looking for an experienced web developer to help us build our website. We are looking for someone who knows how to dev and will not be requiring us to turn the vps over to them in order to do the work. We pride on being a respectful server but we do have security measures in place to prevent server from being stolen.

Currently Looking for someone with knowlege of ESX that is willing to help me get it running. Person doesnt have to fully join our server. I only ask for help with this as the person who made it for me screwed me over and well the server is junk and need someone to help me fix it.