Cali state department of public safety new police interaction script (csdps) now recruiting leo fire / ems civ's and staff

Hello There,

Are you looking to Join a Brand new Server? Become a Leader of a Department or join the staff team?

Cali State Department of Public Safety is a brand new Community to FiveM that has just currently finished it’s last Develpment stage, we have plenty of position’s vacant.

Here at Cali State DPS we are looking For Staff Member’s as well as Department Leader’s, we will also take in Recruit’s for LEO, FIRE/EMS and Civillian Department’s.

What we can offer to you:

1, A brand new Community and a potiential to grow within either a Staff Team or Department.

2, Custom Car’s and Ped’s, We have added Civilian Vehicle’s as well as LEO Fire and EMS Vehicles all custom and ready to go (Sheriff/Highway/PD Custom skins)

3, Custom Script’s, We will be adding alot of Custom script’s.

4, CAD/MDT System (BUBBLE)

5, A Friendly Staff Team that will Show Respect and take in any idea’s put forward to us.

6, Lambda Menu Based.

7, Every decision made from here on will come to a community vote.

Discord: https://discord.gg/yUnuwQm

Server IP: 88.214.59.64:30120

Kind Regard’s
CSDPS Staff Team.

Bump!

Have a look at this before you bump your post have a good say read this Server bazaar rules and F.A.Q

Already had a read before I posted, it states for me not to bump every day so I thought once a week should be ok as I would like people to see my post and having it at the bottom of the page wouldn’t be good for recruitment.

Sorry for any Trouble Caused, Please let me know how often you would like me to bump if one week is not long enough.

I usually bump my place with new updates, like stuff I recently added to give the readers something new, and to make it look more attractive. So just a suggestion for you. Instead of doing “Bump”, Do it like “New content” then show what you have basically :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just as he said give more info then just bump.

1 Like

Ohhhh ok Thankyou

Hello People of the FiveM Community,

This is an Update on What the Community of CSDPS has been up to

We have added a few new things to the server I will add a list down below.

1, We Can now pull over ai (Police interaction script) (Works).
2, New Custom Skins on the Sheriff Vehicle’s with all blue Light’s
3, Loads More Civ Vehicles.
4, New Fire/Ems Vehicles Custom (Skins are not ready as yet).

There are still plenty of spots available in all Department’s although we have one spot left in the Staff team so be quick they will go soon.

Kind Regards,

CSDPS Staff Team.
Bump!

Cali State has changed the name to 24/7 RP and is revamping the servers.

We now have 4 Servers for everyone to enjoy.
VRP
ESX
VMenu
Military Based Game Mode

Stop by and check it out.