🍁 Canadian First Response | CAFR! (FIVE PD) (PUBLIC!) [Police/Fire/EMS! Active Player base! Custom Cars and EUP! Custom Scripts! Server Sided Sirens! Community Driven!]

CAFR Discord
CAFR Website
Server Name: CAFR
Server IP: 142.44.161.190

:maple_leaf:Welcome to CAFR:maple_leaf:
we are an Ontario based Community, with completely custom:

• Vehicles
  • EUP
  • MLOs
  • Scripts

and everything in between has been fully customized to create the most authentic experience possible, while still maintaining playability.

Our development team has collectively 20 years of development experience, and we are very dedicated to bringing you the best quality assets to allow you become fully immersed in our world of Policing.

[PUBLIC Department]

• Waterloo Regional Police Service (WRPS)

[WHITELISTED Departments]

• Ontario Provincial Police (OPP)
  • Waterloo Fire Rescue (WFR)
  • Region of Waterloo Paramedic Services (RWPS)

[WHITELISTED Civilians]

• Canadian Automobile Association Towing (CAA)
  • Sons of Anarchy
  • Hells Angels
  • Bloods
  • Crips

Some of our main features are, but are not limited to

• Real life first responders in the community, who are always willing to help and teach you how you can RP better, or just help with any general questions !
  • Custom police cars and uniforms!
  • Trainer Based ( with limited options to restrict fail RP) !
  • Friendly and Helpful Staff!
  • Experienced and mature Developers!
  • Community built and operated, your suggestions matter!
  • MANY sub-divisions, example air support, emergency response team, traffic services unit, motor bike unit, gang unit, criminal investigations and more !!
  • Plenty of opportunity to advance your position within your department!

NEW THINGS GET ADDED EVERY DAY!

If you enjoy a friendly community who focuses on quality RP this is the place for you. Come check us out on discord and in game with the links below. Well see you on patrol, constable!

CAFR Discord
CAFR Website
Server Name: CAFR
Server IP: 142.44.161.190

17 Likes

I can vouch, awesome server! Just needs some more people in!

1 Like

Been playing for a while now. Best Fivepd server out there! Recommend for everyone who likes fivepd. You don’t see Waterloo based servers very often!

2 Likes

Wonderful Server Lots of Fun Great Staff. Great to have OPP and WRPS

1 Like

Greetings, happen to stumble across this post searching for a FivePD server. If I found what I seek as next level opportunity, to achieve my goals for growth, I’ll give it a shot on this server. I’m simply looking for a highway dept, where jurisdiction spans around the state of san andreas.

I heavily enjoy customizing my vehicles on the go, and I lean more towards driving unmarked vehicles as well, wearing custom server uniforms with custom LEO accessories, long as it doesn’t restrict freedom of choice, or violate dept policy guides. With fair easy rank progression, earn as you work for it or promotional hosted meetings, following with a punishment / infraction system, where it’s fair on everyone to give people a chance to learn from mistakes a couple times and such.

1 Like

We do have a “highway” equivalent which is the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP), they have authority across all of the map, mainly rural and highway focused but can enter the city too. However our applications to this department are currently closed to allow WRPS to build more of a player base. WRPS has the ability to patrol up to Route 68 as well as the highways within the city.

Once applications reopen, to achieve a position within the OPP you must first complete the required reports and time to advance to the second rank within WRPS before applications to OPP will be considered.

Once an application to OPP is submitted a Supervisor in the department will speak with you, have an interview and ride along and make a decision based on the evaluation, comments from supervisors in WRPS and quality of reports.

Our OPP department is meant to be held to a higher standard which is why we have chosen to go this route instead of allowing anyone to join.

OPP has some customization options for their vehicles, including ram bars, slick top variants as well as unmarked and ghost variants for designated sub divisions (Like ERT, Traffic, Supervisors or Detectives). This provides incentive to progress within the department. (I still use marked units due to the fact that it becomes a bit unrealistic when everyone is driving an unmarked car).

Uniform customization is fairly relaxed with the only real requirement that you are using the correct shirt and pants. The vests and belts have a wide array of options to choose from and most are available from the get go.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,

J. McGill

1 Like

Hello I was wondering if you could post an updated Discord invite the one on the sever page has expired thank you

Sorry for the delayed reply the discord has been updated

[Discord] (CAFR)

Come join our patrol tonight at 5pm EST!

New discord link added. discord.gg/cafr

Come join our Sunday Afternoon patrol!!

2024-04-07T15:15:00Z2024-04-07T22:30:00Z

Find the discord linked above!