Arctic CAD System

Hi guys,

Here is an incredible CAD that can provide you with all of the following and more, for only £1!
Check our website for further infomation at: https://arcticscad2.bubbleapps.io

Features include:
-PD/Fire/EMS/Highway/Sheriff/Dispatch/Civilian/Taxi/ Tow/Hospital/Car dealer
-Customizable department logo and names
-Customizable community name,tags and logo
-CAD lock (invited users only)
-User department restrictions
-Create multiple communities
-Manage your users access
-Community chat rooms
-Community management (Calender)
-Live visual status updates
-DMV
-Firearms
-Warrants
-Bolos
-Citations
-Character profiles
-Panic buttons
-Dispatch module
-Interactive phone for civs for calling 911 and other services
-Interactive laptop for civs registering vehicles and firearms

We also have a discord community for updates on the CAD as well as a place to request support and make suggestions. Link is on CAD homepage.

um is there a demo?
(20chars)

There isn’t’t unfortunately. You can create a new community and delete it however as well as delete your account, if you decide its not for you

Just curious why your last topic got closed?

and some screenshots / videos for a demo would be good.

Thanks for your suggestions @Painwithin. I am currently working on screenshots and tutorials. My last topic closed because I asked it to be because the links were wrong and the information wasn’t sufficient

Needs some work. It shows all DMV records from all community’s and no way to add to the DMV.
Reports do not save name and most info just fine and jail time.
But i would love to use it once it save stuff based on the community use and not the hole site

Hi @ElusionPDX thank you for your honest review, I have been made aware of the bug in regards to the dmv records showing all communities, which has now been corrected to only show your community.

In regards to adding dmv records this is only currently possible through the interactive laptop found in the civilian module.

Also in regards to the reports, this is also a bug that is due to be fixed this evening.