C/LUA/JS Dev Available

Hello,

I’m looking for a team of developers and a server I can script for.
As the title says, I have a background on C, Lua and JavaScript.
I speak both French and English fluently.
I just wanna do it as a hobby. I’m not asking for any remuneration.

If you can provide the environment and have a solid project, I’m interested.
Feel free to PM me here if you’re also interested.

Peace :v:

Hello!

Us here at WildCard Roleplay would love to have you as part of our team!
I feel like we have tons of unique ideas, which if you gave me a chance, I could really convince you.

Feel free to add me on Discord. Hex#6693

Hopeful to talk to you soon!

Complete Chaos can give you just what you’re looking for.
Easty#3840

@Irovolve Sent you a PM.
@Easty could you please present your server and your development team in this thread or in PM?

Thanks!

I and one other guy have started a server and have been teaching ourselves lua and java over the past two months. We have gotten better and have begun creating scripts of our own. We are looking for someone to help perfect our ideas and teach us how to improve. Would love to have a resource who would enjoy helping out even if only very minimally. If you would like you can message me on discord at Mr. Fun Beard#0001

@Aspen_Bauman I’d rather be part of a more experienced team. I wish you guys good luck though!
@Andreee Thanks for the post, however that is not what I’m looking for. I wish you good luck as well.

@Easty Thanks for the interest, but I’ll pass. Good luck :slight_smile:

@Playmate We already have a few developers on our team, so If you are looking for a stable newer community we would definitely take you on!

This is our forum post. On there you will find an invite to the discord server and my personal discord name! Thank you!

Kindest Regards,
Founder of RosaRP,
Skila Zedrick

I’m still exploring every possible opportunities. Feel free to contact me :slight_smile:

I have a community and it is call optimal rp and we are looking for another dev to help out are head dev cause some of the scripts we are using keep messing up and we are in need to get these scripts fixed so then we can get the server released to the public if you could help that would be amazing and my discord is atvman97#1997