Building a recording server

Hey!

I’m looking for some advice, potentially on how I can achieve something. I have some good Javascript knowledge, and I know the basics of installing resources etc. I have a home instance of FiveM Server running on my local machine.

I’m looking to create a private recording server, of which I can add custom vehicles and clothing too; I’ve purchased the patreon package in order to achieve the clothing streaming which I am hoping will make life easier. I’m hoping for answers to the following questions if anyone can help.

Can anyone direct me to free resources for the following;

• A car spawner
  • A clothing changer (where I can pick specific clothing, instead of peds)
  • A teleporter
  • An emote menu

This server is going to be for recording using the rockstar editor to make cinematics etc, however I need custom stuff on there that I plan on texturing myself.

Also, whats the best method to install custom clothing, as I’m slightly inexperienced, I noticed that most of the clothing found on a popular GTA V modding site are not for FiveM and are for single player and require you to “Replace” other clothing. I’m trying to avoid this. Any suggestions?

Sorry if this post makes no sense!

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me with this project.

Hey, I recommend maybe just using the default ESX resources from when you run fxserver for the first time, it comes with everything you are asking for + more, and it takes a very minutes to install and is very easy. But if you would like I can try and assist you on what you need.

That’s overkill for what’s trying to be achieved here.