[BUG] Linux server bugmap

Hi !
For about a week, my server has encountered a lot of map bugs. I tested by disabling a lot of mappings but the result remains unchanged.
After testing, these map bugs are not present when I test my resources/configs on an artifact windows…
I’m missing something or is the linux version bugging right now?
I have tested linux artifact from the actual last version and version-10, same on windows. Same results, linux bug, so i think the problem come with client update…
Example 1 on linux:

On windows:

Example 2 on linux:

And on windows:

Case sensitivity, maybe?

For which element? at what level ? The name of ytd / yft? Really curious…

I don’t understand where it can come from …

Linux is more case sensitive than Windows. An example, on Windows, you have a folder named FiveM. you cannot create another folder with that name, no matter the case. Linux on the other hand can have a folder named FiveM, fivem, Fivem, etc. So you have to be specific/case sensitive on Linux.

I know that, but it does not explain to me why overnight after more than 2 years my fivem server starts having this problem! Nor how to fix it …

I tried deleting my resources and then transferring them all back from my computer but nothing changes. I checked the filenames of most resources, where there are all capitals, resources.lua / fxmanifest are correctly entered. In addition, no server or client side error relating to loading failures … still no more explanation on the origin of the bug …