Brown MLO Pack 80+ Interiors

Only one word for you …*** sick **** dude amazing. . Some files are missing in resource Lua … Add and reload :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

Yeah I know will fix it, also you can just take the ressource lua from any of the interiors and it should work :smiley:

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:Looks good

1 Like

Amazing work as always, thanks for sharing

1 Like

These mlos are the highest quality on gta 5, so. Definetly pick them all up, and yeah. Amazing work bro. Keep it up.

1 Like

Super it is MrBrown him self! - We just had a misunderstanding haha - but just talked with him so this release is legit +1 Rep from here!

2 Likes

+1 MrBrown <3

Will you return to FiveM again? You said in your now closed server with Hamza, that you both lost your pleasure in playing FiveM.

2 Likes

I will still be finishing my last projects for GTA 5/FiveM, then move on to RDR2 when its released. So hyped for it! <3

3 Likes

you have script motel bro ?

I can’t script xD

1 Like

The beach motels don’t run for some reason placed them in resources and when trying to join the server say’s can’t load beachmotels.

Do u have the bahamas door fix installed? That might cause a bug I was told, but never tested it myself. Try loading motels last :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah i have bahamas door fix i believe and just also got the same thing for the suffolkchurch

Sorted it it was due to them not having a __resource.lua so added one from another map and seems to of sorted it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got the same problem. Doors do open but i cant go inside. And a few rooms are blocked with invisible objects.

1 Like

Uujhh whats in your resorce file?

Tried with and without resource_manifest_version but does not work :frowning:

(with this_is_a_map β€˜yes’)

Ohh yeah might be the _ ones etc. I have to make a new upload with all of them having correct luas :smiley:

Found the problem. I had this map running nw_bahamaMama and when i turn if off the doors do work fine.

Uuhh another thing. Location petshop wrong?

Outside -> https://gyazo.com/d6213753579d53f7d292c6765ceca0bb

Lol my bad, thanks for informing me.
This is the Pet Shop coords: -662.37, -935.49, 21.83

Will update it when I upload the new files.