Broken Custom Car Handling

Hello, I know nothing about coding, so please don’t reply with some complicated lines of code. I know nothing, and I do not own the server which I am talking about.

My friend owns a newer server, and the cars he is adding feel horrible. The turning acceleration, speed, all of it. It’s all wonky. Cars go 0-300 mph which is extremely unrealistic and they should only go around 100, and that’s the fast cars. I don’t know anything in terms of how FiveM works, or the coding behind servers, so I could be completely unknowing about this whole subject, but I would like some assistance in terms of getting these cars to normal. He says he doesn’t know how to turn them down, and if you could, help me explain to him how to do so. Thanks.

I know this is a little outdated but I’ve also struggled with getting custom handling files working with FiveM. I think I’ve figured out a good grasp on it, feel free to DM if you still need help.

It’s sounds like you have top speed way too high, the drag too low, and possibly the acceleration curve too aggressive.