Potential new release

2 Likes

video?

1 Like

Looks good. A little walkthrough video would be cool

3 Likes

Yeah i see a few asking for it, so i perhaps should create one :slight_smile:

1 Like

looks, awesome mate! just wish it wasn’t in mission row location or else id snap it up!

1 Like

Working on a Davis too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great job !

1 Like

is there a server you know of that uses it, i would love to see it properly

this modder makes great stuff and this is top of its game

1 Like

Yeah, I can show you all of the bugs if you like

Bit unecessary mate simply because i asked you to open a support ticket?

There isn’t one product for FiveM that is ever finished i can assure you that. I guarantee everything will always have bugs. Once you fix one, along comes another. I did however make it clear that I had uploaded the wrong version to tebex that has since been rectified. Everyone makes mistakes dude! Not punishable by death though.

I am one of the few developers that offer voice calls, committed support and stand by everything i create.

Commented below. Those bugs he is referring to are from an old version that i accidentally uploaded to Tebex.

If you’d like to see a showcase, i’d be happy to personally show you around my test server

Ok, so just to clarify, the Developer seems VERY hard at work to improve this map resource!
The dev is very responsive to communication as I have since reached out for support regarding a few issues, the developer informed me that an error occurred during an update and that I’ve been sent the wrong files.

I have been assured that this will be updated very soon, after talking with the dev I have full faith in their projects, accidents happen - how did the kids get here am i right? xD

1 Like

any test servers?

Not at present mate,

I’m just sorting some updates then will put one back up

1 Like

can we change the logo?

At present no, unless done by myself.

But i am considering a separate .ytd file that will be open for you to change your own textures for police force logos only

Some of the newest updates

Steps at front have been opened up even more

best purchase I’ve ever made, the staff are super helpful, and they even go above and beyond for you! if you guys are interested in buying I highly recommend doing so my server open for anyone who want to check it out:)

thank you again for the amazing quality of this PD!

1 Like

Thank you for the review - highly appreciated