Brand new server Over The Ocean RP

Over The Ocean

We are a Vmenu non-whitelisted FiveM community . We always want your input either big or small we are always welcoming new ideas
WHAT WE OFFER

Our Departments includes BCSO | LSPD | SAHP | SAFD | CIV | [MORE COMING SOON]
subdivisions : [Coming Soon]
Custom vehicles for all to enjoy
Vsrancer
server is up 24/7
Giveaways up to $50
Fun Events
Active And Enjoyable Community!
Detailed training’s and experienced LEOS
Easy interviews and applications
Custom and maps and buildings/interiors

About OTO
We are inspired to be a professional well-known organisation/server. We are a fast-growing community. Were not only a community but a family. A place to meet new players and maybe a place to have a little fun together. We are mature, positive, caring, and last but not least very professional with wonderful people on the team! OTO needs you so let’s make history together.

OTO NEEDS YOU.

We are currently have 21 members and we are hiring in all departments. subdivisions will open at 50 members as well as fd and communications. come check us out. we just started in full swing last week which is why our numbers are so low. if we can get more people fbi faa game warden among other things will be added I do take suggestions and unlike many server owners my dms are open so feel free to message me about important changes that need to be made.

When we hit 50 members I will do a series of give aways and anyone who joins and dms me the word ocean will get open interviews (skipping the application) and getting a higher rank after training you will start out as probationary but after training you will receive your rank