BRAND NEW - Old Town Road RP , Serious RP, 18+, free starter hotel, free starter horse, custom scripts/drugs/weapons/heists , true economy, department roles for medic and law available

Old Town Road RP! :cactus::cowboy_hat_face:

Saddle up, partner! Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey through the untamed lands of Old Town Road RP? Step into a world where cowboys, outlaws, and law-abiding citizens clash in thrilling adventures that will keep you on the edge of your saddle! Join our immersive roleplay server on RedM and experience the thrilling life of the Wild West. We offer a wide range of exciting criminal and civilian jobs, allowing you to carve your own path in this untamed land.

Criminal Jobs:

• Custom Fort Heist
  • Custom House Robbery
  • Custom Store Robbery
  • Custom Bank Heists
  • Poppy Farming
  • Weed Growing
  • Outlaw Posts
  • Oil Heist

Civilian Jobs:

• Gathering
  • Mining
  • Multiple Types of Delivery Jobs
  • Construction
  • Farming
  • Fishing
  • Gold Panning
  • Tobacco Farming
  • Trash Searching
  • Black Smithing
  • Custom Player Owned Restaurants
  • Custom Horstrainer/Taming system

These are just a taste of the countless opportunities that await you in Old Town Road RP. Whether you choose to embrace a life of crime or lead an honest, hardworking existence, our server provides an immersive environment for you to interact with other players, create engaging storylines, and build your Wild West legacy.

Don’t miss your chance to saddle up and embark on an unforgettable adventure. Join our discord today and experience the true essence of the Wild West our first 25 players receive a free horse and hotel upon joining Yeehaw! Launching 2023-06-08T23:00:00Z

Cant wait to meet you all!:cactus::gun:

2 Likes

amazing server, most fun ive ever had in an RP city very chill and layed back. a lot to do, the staff is very helpful! you wont regret this city!

lets get it out there!

looking for a experienced police to help the people out

ay yo can i ask you something?

I was one minute into the server before being perm banned? I didn’t even make a character. Is there a way I can appeal the ban?

yo what is ur discord

hey how are you i am trying to pull up your discord for your server but it is not coming up. i recently joined a few minutes ago and suddenly i got kicked

bump, new server

.bump