Boat Anchor Script 0.00ms [PAID]

Snow-Customs Service - Boat anchor

This is the simplest Anchor script in the world. When you’re in a boat, just Press ‘E’ to anchor it in place. Press ‘E’ again while you’re seated as the driver, and the anchor will be released, allowing you to navigate the boat freely. No Animation no Sounds. Just Press ‘E’ to Anchor/Unanchor

[Config.lua Preview]
Config.lua

[Supported Notifys]
Mythic Notify – Credits to JayMontana36
And the ESX Notify – Credits to ESX

[Translations]
de - German
en - English

[Preview]
Click me

[Download]
You can find the latest releases here:
Buy it Here
2.38 EUR VAT Included
2.00 EUR Without VAT

Additional information:

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 53
Requirements Non
Support Yes

why you selling 23 lines of script? lmao - event if there is free one

Releases Rules and FAQ:

Read the damn Rules before posting. Also selling a Script with 23 Lines is… indescribable…

and the free one don’t work probably

have you tested it?

jup and not fully working i have tested more then 6 diffrent scripts and noe one worke like my script

1 Like

This should be free, not paid its less that 50 lines

So, you tested 6 different ones, but nothing worked. so your solution is to create or copy and improve a 23-line code script and try to sell it?

Hmm, can you atleast add some interesting stuff? for example :
Anchoring sound,
Eye target on boat to be able drop and lift anchor easily.

I guess this will make you’r script orginal from free ones & more realistic & little kids don’t bark at you lol.

i leave it like it is hate me or not i leave it here it must be simple for all the dump peapole in this world i don’t force someone to buy it its your decision

I don’t mind paying , but 3euro for 25 lines of code , i mean come on , nothing diff from the script that the loads of free boat anchor scripts out there.

As someone said above a sound or 3rd eye target to make it more unique and more to it , it will be worth 3 euro then.

Selling a 25 line script is not good for your rep later down the road trust me.

ok i will try itwith eye targeting

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Too simple, not the quality we expect from paid releases