Blue screen problem, but i have gta on social club. and onlt fix ive seen is on steam. Help plz

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? latest
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? social club
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yep and i have tried everything also reinstalled fivem a thousand times
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications idk
What did you do to get this issue? nothing. just loaded up my fivem one morning and it hapenned
What server did you get this issue on? not a server. just loading it up.
CitizenFX.log file nope
.dmp files/report IDs no

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? no

Also add what you already tried so far.
I have googled the whole day. tried everything possible to my knowledge and reinstalled fivem and deleted cahce multible times.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Try running the game in Windows 8 Compatibility Mode:

1. Right-click the specific application and click Properties.
  2. Go to Compatibility tab, then check the box next to Run this program in Compatibility Mode for:
  3. Select the version of Windows (Windows 8 in this case) to use for your application in the drop-down box

Yeah, me and my friend tried that but it just crashed my game while loading in.

But thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could you attach your citizenfx.log file in your next reply? It’ll help to figure out why it’s not loading.

1 Like

What is that?

Yo man for a second i thought it worked but even that didnt work for me.

Thank you for the help though :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.