SCRP | Whitelisted! | California Based | Advertisement | Lead Positions Needed! | Custom Cars/EUP! | Active!

Our Discord: ๐’๐‚๐‘๐ | ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐š ๐‘๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ

Hello ladies and gentlemen, we are here to advertise our community SCRP better known as Southern California Roleplay.

Why you should join Southern California RolePlay!

Our goal is to bring a realistic yet satisfying roleplay experience with our California lore. We strive to bring in only the serious and high level of role-players to Southern California RolePlay.

We are a community based server, taking suggestions and implementing them where we feel is needed. As a community based server we like to take polls from our community to vote on changes within our server. If youโ€™d love to join us on our wild ride and adventures to come for the future. Youโ€™ve come to the perfect place, we are looking for some members in high places and some more department members. We have a wide variety of EUP options those being for civilian and law enforcement, custom civilian clothing, Tattoos, and hair styles to enhance and change the diversity of roleplay.
We have a variety of civilian cars that make the server more on the realism side with custom server sided vehicle sounds and custom server sided LEO sirens.
We would love for you to stop by and check us out, voice your opinion because with SCRP your voice will be heard.

Positions we have open in Southern California RolePlay

Cal Fire/Medical Services Open
Law Enforcement Training Division Lead Open
Civ Director Open
CIV Businesses Open

Filled Positions.
Los Angeles County Sheriffโ€™s/Riverside County Sheriffโ€™s Lead Position Filled
California Highway Patrol Lead Filled
Los Angeles Police Department/Beverly Hills PD/Pleasanton PD Lead Filled
Head Of Staff Filled

More Info coming soon here.
If you have any questions join our discord linked above.

6 Likes

Are you playing on a vMenu server or an economy server?

nice work!

2 Likes

Doesnโ€™t this screenshot openly violate CFX Terms of Service regarding branded vehicles?

Hello, Burnswood! So I have done some research on your question. I havenโ€™t found a actual article made by them yet saying that itโ€™s in effect to not use โ€œBranded Vehiclesโ€ but I have found those talking about it, seems to have all different answers regarding that. Claiming โ€œItโ€™s not in effectโ€ or it depends if you are โ€œmaking money off of the server/carsโ€ or even that plenty of servers including the bigger communities" have not been following the rules by that degree and still using branded vehicles. So after looking at all the articles i decided to scroll through the Fourms and looked at other communities to just find out that even the bigger communities and small ones are posting photos with their โ€œbrandedโ€ cars, eup, and stores.
I thank you for your concern as it has intrigued myself into the situation.

So with that said I cannot confirm nor deny your claim but I will contact support of the CFX team to look for the answer.

1 Like

Yeah, itโ€™s a bit weird, I just figured Iโ€™d let you know to play it a bit safe, I mention their recent community pulse which specifies this.

This server and the people in it have been amazing! So excited so see the future of this community. :+1:

1 Like

Happy to have you apart of the community Hermano :star_struck:

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

CHP on the prowl to a roll over crash. Tik Tok saw it first! :star_struck:

W server, glad to be appointed as the new Sheriff!! Roleplay has been outstanding so far!

1 Like

Happy to have you apart of the team! :wave: