Rhis needs to be removed

Blaine County Sheriff District
sc

Who are we?
Blaine County Sheriff District has been serving the public since early 2018, our unique approach to real professional environments along with a family orientated style of play is what modeled this community into what it is today. Having a place where people get together is one thing. Having a community that is built on the love of gaming and the willingness to better yourself and the people around you is what makes Blaine County Sheriff District an outstanding community. Over the past few years of operation here at BCSD. We have spent countless hours, minutes, and seconds creating a standard, way of life, and most importantly a fan base of people who enjoy watching our unique style of role play. Great honor should come with the acknowledgment that we can provide entertainment for the number of spectators and fans we have. This is your chance to further yourself and become apart of the future.

Our Passion
Our way of thinking is a simple way of thinking. We encourage people with Grand Theft Auto 5 to join one of the many departments that we offer. If sadly, you are not able to acquire a computer and/or a legitimate copy of Grand Theft Auto 5. Then, we encourage people to join our Communications Department. Which allows future members without those capabilities of being able to join us in the field, the ability to still join our team. We thrive to ensure no one is left out. If you are still confused on how to proceed. Please contact a staff member on the discord/website for further instructions.

Restrictions
This community adhere’s to an age limit to help maintain our goals for operational success, people age fourteen and up are allowed to submit and be eligible for membership in the Blaine County Sheriff District Community however, is a positive maturity level is produced, there may be exceptions. This is because we aim to include everyone and persuade them to have some fun!

Thank you!
We again want to thank you, Members, Staff, Administration, and all future viewers, fans and members of BCSD Community for taking the time to dedicate yourself to make and thrive our home. All while carrying us and yourself to the future.

How do I get in touch?

Discord: https://discord.gg/cWsMVz7
Teamspeak: eu.teaspeak.pro:29179
CAD: https://bcsd.uk.to/
Roleplay Server: 185.223.29.86:30120

Together the future is Justice.

Blaine County Sheriff District 2018

Sincerely,

Head Administration & The Divison of Owners!

+1 Nice Layout Looks Good

2 Likes

+1 The server just started and is already AWESOME! Am hoping that we will get some more people on that will like to do some Serious RP that way we can get that Scenarios Rolling. Awesome server and definitely awesome staff!

3 Likes

Oh god this server is amazing I love the community an the RP is so realistic

2 Likes

Thank’s. We here at BCSD try our upmost to be ‘the’ most realsitic Roleplaying community based on Five M. We recommend that you join our very special Discord server. The server link is in the BIO above :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I am not here to cause any drama or anything I just want to give my opinion about the server. Okay so basically where I even joined their server was because I am working on a different community named’ ‘Statewide Realistic Roleplay’ which the owner of BCSD was on. At the time I’m guessing they needed players so he decided to message everyone from the community I was on saying to join his community and he also sent me it. So I joined and also kicked him out of SRR discord and every now and then they would @everyone so I decided to message the owner saying that he should use @here to say ‘Come and RP’ instead of @everyone. I told him that @here alerts the online people and that @everyone should be used for important stuff. So after that he asked me to come and Roleplay and I said sorry I am apart of another community so I can’t. He then banned me of his discord and I messaged him saying why was I banned and he said you are apart of another community so you won’t be active. I said yes that is true but that is no reason to ban me. I told him instead of banning you should make people who are not active have no roles and the the people that are active with a rank like member or something. I then said that he had about 6 staff online that were not on the server yet he was asking me to come on showing everyone that they are not active. So yea I asked if I would be unbanned and he said no so yea. I don’t think that was a good reason to ban. I also have screen shots of our convo. He is also giving out A2 to random people that have invited 5+ active people which I think is not okay. It is his server but I am just being honest. Screen shots are above this reply. (This was before, now the owner has done many things wrong)

https://gyazo.com/f035d3095c5d54ce7b36e0fac711fc02 - This screenshot was when he first joined my community (a friend’s community) and he decided to message members including me a staff member a invite to his server. He said he did that because we did it to them but when I asked the proof multiple times he never actually gave it, his members never said anything about us.

https://gyazo.com/b06a8a397ac277fa5d2536eb9d045c9a - Then he says he never invited people when he clearly admitted it a few months back. He then goes on about our community (Statewide Realistic Roleplay) but actually never gives proof he just wants to say that and make stuff up.

https://gyazo.com/7058cdf0eb0cda888a8d0bcdc0816a20 - A common thing after the innocent side are correct is that the opposite side want to grab ip’s and hit them offline, it seems like he tried it here. (I may be wrong but it would be the obvious answer).

https://gyazo.com/401cd5de0b5bd7aad532fd690afa3fa9 - This is one of their staff members being immature and telling me what to do and stuff.

They will reply to this and agrue with this saying this is all a lie but I have the proof and I have much more. This is their server and this is what their going to do so the obvious answer for them to say would be this is all a lie to try and make their server not look bad. Contact me on discord if anyone wants to go further into this. SecurityCode#8722.

Sincerely,
John Green

Dear John Green,

I am a staff member on this server and I completely agree with what you have said. You have provided proof and it is completely un-professional on BCSD’s behalf. I have sent you a friend request on discord if you are interested in joining.

Thank you for understanding and not being on one side like they have, you are actually in the middle and I respect you. Ye, I will accept your request.

I can’t flag or remove it?