Blaine County DOJRP (BCDOJRP)

Bump bump bump 13.8k members and whitelist server on development! Update: New Scripts custom made by Xerxes and less lag due to less polys in our cars :). Join here https://discord.gg/bcdojrp

1 Like

This server is so Amazing

1 Like

Great server! Was a long time member then left to go join a friends server, when his failed they welcomed me back with open hands!

1 Like

This server is great i started playing RP about 5 months ago and this was one of the first servers i joined and i instantly liked it the people in the server are great and there is always active staff witch is very helpful as sometime there is server problems but they get fixed very fast. Keep up the good work BCDOJ and Peter Greek (Server Owner) and i cant wait for the whitelist to open.

1 Like

I jointed the server and I have been playing since I am in BCPD and Fire Department I have made many friends and donated because it was so good now just waiting for the whitelist to open up

1 Like

I love this server

1 Like

Commenting because a robot told me to.

1 Like

Amazing server <3

1 Like

Been in this server forever, highly recommended for the hard work that is done from all staff, management, developers, and overall the community !

1 Like

We appreciate the kind words. Update: Whitelist server is almost open we need more applications filled out. Once we hit 200 members in whitelist we hope to put it up and have both the public servers and whitelist up.

Here’s a working link for forums btw @PeterGreek https://bcdojrp.net/forums/index.php

Bump bump Update Whitelist server is ALMOST out go apply now in link above!

I like this server, meet lots of cool people.

1 Like

This has been the best role playing experience I have had it a long time. The community are great and staff is always quick to fix things and is always there to answer your questions and concerns. As well then have 3 server that are always very active and getting better and better. #bcdojrplife

1 Like

I joined BCDOJRP when they only had 500 members and it has been better overtime and become one of the best servers I have played on and I definitely would recommend this server if somebody was looking for a server to play on.

1 Like

The best server

1 Like

We appreciate the very kind words!

Bump Mayoral Elections starting now! See your candidates in the links in the post and go to forums to vote! We appreciate your support!

Bump WL server is now out and we have over 300 whitelisted. We now have a public AND whitelist server that is full a lot :).

I have joined BCDOJRP 4.5 Months ago and I love it. I have spent countless hours on this server and it is so much fun! Kind staff, unique roleplay, and so many friends to make. Amazing community!

1 Like