Blackmarket in phone

Hello. Is there a script for adding an “application” in the phone which sends messages to everyone having a blackmarket chip? Kind of like the police and ambulance ones except that it sends to those having a certain item instead of a job.

If not, how would anything like this be written?

Thanks in advance

You’ll need a fair amount of experience with lua, html, css and js, simply look for NUI tutorial I believe thats all you need. I am fairly new to the fivem modding community tho so I may be wrong.

Is this what you’re looking for?

2 Likes

Yeah that’s it! Thank you so much.

Awesome! Inga problem. :wink:

Is it just me or is eden_darknet not working? When i have the item, i dont get the “app” on my phone? Any ideas, i have db and everything sat up?

No idea. Do you have the correct item? “phone”?
Are you police?

1 Like

Im not police no, and i do have the phone buyable, i dont understand what im doing worng?

I messed around with it for a while now , not sure what exatly fixed it tbh, but for future ppl having issues, make sure you get the phone & chip while not police, and also make sure you have the phone as buyable, not just spawn it it… :wink: Thanks Filip

1 Like

Yeah I’m aware about the situation where you need to get the chip WHILE you’re not police. The same thing happens if you have the chip and become a policeofficer. You will be able to use the darknet even though you’re police. A relog fixes that though. Glad you got it to work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you a location of seller ? pleas

same problem here, phone as buyable, black_chip added to items and then to shops, but when I buy it no darknet icon is added to phone. No changed files, No error messages … Tryied to buy phone and then black_chip , tryied to buy black_chip and then phone but no changes. Is the script discontinued ? Did someone know if there is a forked fixed version ?