Black Hawk County | Recruiting in all departments | New Server | Serious RP | Custom Vehicles/Scripts | Hiring Cops/Fire/EMS | Active Staff | Active Members | Looking For Staff |

ABOUT US
Established in 2018 Black Hawk County is a Five M community for the PC version of Grand Theft auto V, we know what it takes to give our members a great experience. With that, we strive to provide a dynamic and satisfying role play experience that appeals to everyone, Because of this, we have made some changes with the server dynamic, and honestly, the community as a whole.
blackhawk
Departments Currently open for employment

BLAINE COUNTY SHERIFF OFFICE
Patrol Blaine County, respond to serious call, and enforce the laws Give back to the community by making the community safe.

The mission of the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office is to preserve the peace and protect our community through community oriented policing, with fairness, integrity, pride and respect

SUB-DIVISIONS OF BCSO
AIR-1 [HELICOPTER UNIT]
WILDLIFE RANGER [RANGER]
INVESTIGATIONS UNIT [BSI]
TACTICAL OPERATIONS UNIT [SRU]
SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT
The mission of the Fire Department is to protect the lives and property of the people of (San Andrea’s) from fires , natural disasters, and hazardous materials incidents; to save lives by providing emergency medical services.

CIVILIAN OPERATIONS
The Civilian operations Department vision is to take to the streets of San Andrea’s and become your character. You will create realistic and fun scenarios for Emergency services and other civilians across San Andrea’s.

DISPATCH
Our goal is to provide the public with timely and effective emergency and non-emergency, public safety communications services through a consolidated system for dispatch of law enforcement, fire, medical assistance and other public safety service agencies. Dispatching is a very important job irl and in the community we only hire the best of the best.

★★ Departments currently Open for Recruitment ★★

Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
San Andreas Fire Department
Communications (Dispatch)
Civilian Operations
Black Hawk County State Troopers
blackhawk
Discord: https://discord.gg/h4hHDGd

Really Good server have great owners and staff helped me whenever I needed it there Leo training’s and police academy are awesome and help you a lot and they have active members I am currently a Probationary trooper finished police academy etc and now role playing and it is a pretty great server especially for a new one! Suggest joining.

Still looking for staff member in your FiveM server? I have many many backable resources and a multitude of tangible documents that i show more time in RP then i care to admit

Power hungry? L0L

1 Like

Hello my name is Zach and I go by Ryan and I would like to be apart of your community I tried to join the server but the link it said it was invalid

I wanna join send a discord invite please

I need staff