Decay 3.0 Server |Serious Roleplay⁹

I am a very motivated dev that takes every suggestion to heart. I want to work with my community to build the best RP experience that everyone is searching for. Above all I want to do this with out bugs and problems that I see on so many populated servers.

Our strong points include but arent limited to the following:

Absolutely overkill server that is capable of running 5 times whatever resources we will need.

We have a small group that has a ton of history together and always have a good time playing with one another. We are looking for members that want to have good RP as oppose to pure chaos that can stay around beyond the GTA RP Server.

Motivated Dev/Staff that wants to make sure everyone has fun and keeps the trouble out. They are also active and experienced to stay level headed in situations and leave emotion out of decisions.

We have a few small streamers and youtubers and welcome others with open arms. Our rules outlaw issues that could negatively impact streamers.

We of course have all the essentials like gangs, drugs, robberies as well as custom scripts including fishing, custom drugs, ambulancejob.

We have custom MLO and Map to add veriation from the norm.
800+ custom cars with over 500 being available with in game currency.

The normal whitelisted jobs like EMS, Police, Taxi have custom vehicles and custom outfits are in the making. I am personally learning how to make custom clothes for our gangs with personalize names.

Let me thank you for taking time to read this introduction of my server and if you have any interest in joining my discord or server please click the links below.

Thanks,
Bunny Carrotslayer Dev
Randy Owner
Server - Decay 3.0 Serious Roleplay

Discord - Decay Network

3 Likes

ive been playing this server for a while now really good leader and the server is really fun to play with active gangs i got 120hours on fivem and its the best fivem server ive been on not to many players on here yet but if so the server would be 200%

2 Likes

and really good im EU and i dont get bad LAG its like im playing EU servers

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind thoughts Kyle. I am so grateful to have you as a member of the community. I have spared no expense on my server in hopes that I will have more then enough resources to provide a great experience and even open more copies of the server as more slots are needed! Cheers mate!

2 Likes

Really good server, I don’t experience much lag at all, would recommend <3

3 Likes

Nina! Can’t wait for you to try it with higher fps woot new computer hype :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, I’ve been a member of this server since the first version of the server came out. I’ve seen multiple versions of the server and multiple different people in the community and I can say there have been good and bad sides to the server. The server barely has bugs and when it does bunny patches them in over an hour to a day. Bunny is a really good owner he stays up late making sure everyone is having a great experience and making sure all the issues are fixed, I’ve known bunny for 5+ Years and I know he takes these things serious. I hope to see more people join and enjoy this experience and support bunny in the project he’s been putting a lot of time into.

2 Likes

Wow cheo that’s very nice to read man. It has been a learning process and you have stuck with me through it all. I can’t thank you enough for that. I have done my best to give back to all of you and I will continue to develop and tweak this in hopes everyone continues to want to play. I feel so confident that the only thing missing is some roleplay. I feel terrible you all have been deprived of that element. Ladies and gentlemen please come join so I can put these fine members into staff roles because they are making the server look better then my own intro xD. Thanks again buddy!

2 Likes

The server

The server in itself it pretty amazing. I have been around since day 1 of this project, And there have been MANY server changes. The very first edition was an infestation of bugs! I went through and helped Carrotslayer find almost of them and he decided to scrap (which was a great idea), So decay sat in limbo for a few weeks while he did some research, And found the server that is here today. This server has the least amount of bugs compared to other GTA RP servers I’ve experienced and the communities were so hateful and wouldn’t help out in any way. The community on Decay is actually decent in comparison to alot. All in all, i give this server an 8/10 while 90% of other servers i played, I give maybe a 2-4/10.

The Dev

What can i say about the dev? I’ve known him for over 10 years now, I’m pretty sure i inspired him to start making his own GTA RP server while we were playing some random 1/10 server, Man was it so bad you couldn’t even have a username, You were a number. He secretly started making the server and revealed it to me after about a week time and for being a beginner, It wasn’t to bad. But as time went on and he researched more the server grew and got better, He’s made sure there is no lag and plenty of stuff available for Old and New players. He has put alot of time and effort in to making his own GTA RP server he has come to make one of the better servers out there. From the list of cars to the list of guns and drugs, He has done some amazing work.

Just play it for an hour and see, You’ll like it.

2 Likes

Hey buddy thank you for the genuine thoughts I am motivated to keep improving and I hope to reach that 9 or 10 of of 10 ranking 1 day :). Thank you for your support and time!

1 Like

I think @carrotslayer said pretty much everything you need to know. I’m really glad to have him as a dev well I like to think he is a Co-Owner he put so much time and effort into making sure everything is right.

He tried his best to make sure we have a good balance economy. We have almost 1000 custom cars on the server. We are looking for ems, police, mechanics, and taxis. They all have custom cars and outfits. I feel like I’m just repeating what carrotslayer said so that’s all I have to say.

We hope you enjoy your time in the city and you all stick around.

Thanks,
Randy Owner
Bunny Carrotslayer Dev/Co-Owner
Server - Decay 3.0 Serious Roleplay

Discord - Decay Network

1 Like