VampLife RP | UPDATED 7/9/2023 | Looking For PD, EMS, & Staff | Whitelisted | Player Owned Businesses, Professional, Fun Enviornment, Events, Custom Eup, Custom Scripts, Gangs & Organizations! 1K Members

discord.gg/vampliferp

:mega: Welcome to VampLifeRP, where the night holds a world of opportunities!

:man_police_officer::policewoman: We’re actively recruiting for key roles in our community - PD, EMS, and staff. We’re calling all dedicated, passionate roleplayers who are ready to contribute to our growing community. Plus, we’re offering exciting bonuses for those who bring along a gang, a large group, or multiple friends.

:city_sunset: Dive into our ESX Serious RolePlay Server and participate in Active Events (Daily, Weekly, & Monthly), explore our thriving city through Government, Information, and City Tours. Contribute to our active Development, Government, and growing Community.

:classical_building: Open Applications for PD, EMS, and Gov roles are waiting for you. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit with our Player Owned Businesses options, including Restaurants, Dealerships, Ammunations, and more.

:hammer: Experience our unique Custom Civilian Jobs such as Fishing, Mining, Furniture Moving, Scrapyard, and more. Join our active LSPD & EMS, operating from Multiple Police Stations across Sandy, Poleto, and the City.

:video_game: Blow off steam in our Mini Games & Arcades, featuring Go Karting, Lazer Tag, and more. Explore the hidden side of VampLifeRP with our Black Market, Weapon Crafting, and Drug Laboratories. Attend Drug Auctions and learn exclusive Drug Recipes.

:tshirt::womans_clothes: Custom Clothing for both genders, along with Whitelisted Gangs, adds another layer of realism. Enjoy our Custom Weapons, Cars, and MLOs, along with delicious Custom Restaurant Food and Drink options.

:oncoming_automobile: Delight in our selection of Premium Cars, Clothing, & MLOs (Whitelisted). Our Large selection of Donor Cars, 1fo1s, and Patreon Rewards are all part of the VampLifeRP experience.

:gift: We appreciate our supportive community, and to prove it, we offer Discord Booster Rewards and FiveM Upvote Rewards.

:calling: Join us at VampLifeRP and step into the night!

2 Likes

I could get this job done :slight_smile: add me on discord

Exerted#1717
:slight_smile:

avtive now!

1 Like

server is back alive and in V2 now!

Vamplife is life and I love my city for life periodtt :two_hearts:

1 Like

This server is lit u like cars drugs gangs weamon this is the spot cool people great admins the city is lit fly in find out for yourself

1 Like

This is the best city Ive been in so far! Ive been here for a year and a half and have loved it since I first flew in!

1 Like

Can’t wait to Get into city. This is one of the Best cities out there.I have been away from RP and gaming in general, flew in and realized that the owner and people of this city really embrace newcomers and veterans alike. Growing community of loyal RPrs. If you looking for a new home and great community, join the fun, you wont regret it.

1 Like