Better servers

Am looking for a server with script hook v allowed and is whitelisted I want to feel the old days of fivem and the good times when everyone was actually playing, a type of server am looking for is an economy and script hook v combined server where I can role play and sell and buy at the same time, and I would wish for ppl who follow the RP not just ruin it or abuse it am looking for people who are looking for the same thing!!!

Welcome to Purple Heart Gaming! | Owned & Operated by Real Life Police/Fire/EMS | Roleplay Server | Hiring All Agencies | - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

We at Purple Heart Gaming follow most of what you’re looking for. We don’t have an economy although we did try it in the past. Still feel free to take a look. Never know what could happen!

Hi, @Zeddmo

Come and give us a try over at Alabama State Role Play, We are a new up and coming economy server with a strive for quality, creative and realistic role play, We gladly welcome new players and would like to see you in the city, We are also looking for gangs, leo’s, ems and player ran bussinesses.

If any of those things interests you, Below you can find the link to our forum page.

Forum Link