[BETA Release] VRP - LS Customs

Hi,
it says that its attempting to change value, but in database it doesnt change it?
Could i get a solustion to this?

@JinkLeft
Will make it Open for forks when i get back from work.

@CruelAlpha
Try to inject the fix.sql that could work.

@RalFingerLP
The fix.sql sets the car_id to unique. There was a bug in an earlyer Version that when you mod one of your Cars all of your Cars get that mods. The fix.sql fixes that :wink:

it fixed the plates coming back as same numbers but i still get some cross over of modifications (usually colors) for the cars i take out

Can you post me your database entries? I don’t have had that problem. Only that all bout cars even police spawns black. Working on a fix for that

thats the problem im having police cars (and others just come out black) if i mod chrome sometimes they come out chrome.

@AleisterWeber The fix.sql file did not work, i suspect the script is not parsing the command to mysql properly, it reads what the entry’s number is but doesn’t / cannot change it.

Everything works fine now, just missed to apply the fix, looking forward to further updates :slight_smile:

Warning Ls Custom removes the permissions of the garages to be corrected.

ls customs has not ever effected my permissions , you most likely have not updated your vrp permissions correctly to the new pluralized system

i always get try to spawn tuned vehicle in the server cmd windows but no car spawns. When i buy one.

Just want to say I had some spare time the past few nights and threw together something that debits the vehicle costs of upgrades to the users wallet. Currently I’m assuming it will allow them to still purchase upgrades once they are at 0 as I haven’t put any logic in to stop that. Just something to say it was unsuccessful.

https://bitbucket.org/JinkLeft/vrp-ls-customs/src

I basically just tried to fork the copy of the OP’s but he didn’t open it for forking. So I just made another repo I plan on finishing up the logic possibly this weekend but you’re more than welcome to work on it yourself if you’d like.

2 Likes

EDIT

nevermind…i messed up…

Up and Down Key not work,
I have Upgradet the Database… and the Files

EDIT

The fail is the Psycho VRP pack, Whit the Orginal VRP work this!

This should be included in the latest Psycho VRP pack which is 3.0 and when i tested it worked for me. I disabled the login screen though and didn’t use the missions that were included or the optional stuff so I’m not sure if that mattered.

Don’t mind my survival hud as I just used a vanilla install of his edit and didnt modify the positioning.

Some way that the textures of mod vehicles work, are the cops and ambulances textures with LsCustoms do not load well: S without it goes well :frowning: but I need this resource …

This happens … when you take it out of the garage … any solution?

https://gyazo.com/ae5d27c7334625704a9bb3c542d3a588

What i’m imagining is happening is that it’s setting your vehicle to a default black color since it doesn’t have that color in the DB. So I think if you’re going to want to tune Gov’t vehicles maybe we need to do a check for group and not load the vehicle color when we spawn the vehicle?

I’m still new to lua so everything i’ve done is just kinda in my spare time trying to give back to the community.

If it would be something like that, it would not directly load it in the db this type of vehicles but good to see if it gives some solution the creator: P

Can you send me what your dB looks like with the police vehicle in it and mods?

Deleted it without ls customs