Looking for position as EMS Chief in Serious RP community

Hello! I am Jay Pink [by character name].
IRL I am 17 years old, motorbike fan/rider also and from Europe (GMT+3)

Shortly as you possibly clicked on that title about me looking for Emergency Medical Services Command position - yes I am actually looking activly for city founders who would be friendly, non-abusive and know how the roleplay works on high standard. If needed I can also help with development of the city, but all in limits due I am not no longer development fan. I can help to imporve the city roleplay, help you to get many citizens in your city, give advice and more knowledge about things and how they work by owning a FiveM city.

So shortly about my EMS knowledge, then through 2 years now, I’ve been activly saving lives in different cities and I feel that now I should be prepared to join a EMS Chief position. So you want to possibly know about my knowledge?

Well some questions you may want to have answer to.
1st question - How does the hiring & ranks work by my system?
Since I have possibly said that I work on high standards and all must be on very great professionalism.
So first of all like always, department will and MUST have application where citizens who are experienced atleast 20 hours in city and apply by the application and have response in 12-48 hours. After they get accepted (outcome will be sent to DMs of discord by supervisor or at start by chief) and receive a ‘EMS recruitment’ role in discord server of the city and will have also access to EMS category recruitment channel & Waiting Room (These will be my requirements from the city founder to have those channels and category). In recruitment channel we will announce all testing times every week (atleast 2 times a week). When the person will be having message that interview is happening or taking place in matter of moments, he has to join EMS Category waiting room and wait until he will be dragged when the time starts. The interview will be randomized questions about the hobbies, skills, and negative treats either, some situations from roleplay etc. it will take 10-15 minutes. If person fails, he has 1 week until he can apply again, if he passes interview. He will receive 2 roles - EMS & EMS Cadet. EMS role will give access to all paramedic needed channels such as ems announcements, discussion, and Lounge (can be called different). New cadet has 28 days to finish his cadet phase with either RAs (Ridealongs with FTO - Field Training Officer in EMS or just usual EMT1s or EMT2s or EMT3s or EMT4s / or supervisors / chief) also every month there will be mass trainings for new cadets so they can show their skills and FTOs will be correcting them. And you possibly ask, why we dont do training after interview pass? This is the worst thing to do for me, its not professional and wouldnt fit for the person anyways, because taking trainings is not really effective in 2022. We need to offer cadets a chance to be on ridealong and accept callouts with real paramedic sitting next to him in ambulance vehicle - this is greatest way to make them learn and practise at same time - of course emts can also make pauses for 10-15 minutes to be on private area and ask 10-codes or treatments from the cadet. But this all is already the department inside information you shouldnt really need to know. After cadet phase will be done with Ridealongs and person did great. Supervisor or chief will call the cadet for a Probationary interview. There will be questions how to respond to dispatch when he is going to callout or either any other PD situation where police needs Meds. If Cadet passes the test. He will stay with same roles EMS & EMS Cadet, but will be Probationary through roster, what will give him access to drive alone without having to take Ridealongs until supervisors see that person is having great performance and is doing very great - he will be accepted to EMT-1 team. And then he can always clock on whenever he wants (requirement is to be clocked on as minimum of 30 minutes) but there doesnt need to be FTO or Med clocked in as Probationaries need for clocking in.

Now about rankings.
1 - EMS Cadet
2 - Probationary (Probie)
3 - EMT-1
4 - EMT-2
5 - EMT-3
6 - EMT-4
7 - Senior EMT
8 - Supervisor
9 - Command
10 - Chief

Note. There is some roles I need future server founder to have when he selects me to be a EMS Chief.
EMS - Will give access to all paramedic needed channels
EMS Cadet - WIll give access to paramedic and cadet needed channels
EMS Supervisor - Will give access to Meeting Rooms, drag feature in discord & also supervisor discussion + Roster permissions & Supervisor sheets, but this is private
EMS Command - Same like supervisor, but also command discussion
EMS Chief - All above

Alright this should be only quarter information I have to tell, but my fingers are already in pain of typing, so if you have any questions how the job looks like in my hands, such as treatments, let me know.

As note, I can add that I am able to create SOPs, Treatment Books, 10-code sheet, Roster (Public), Roster (Sup only) and other sheets for testings…

With best regards,
J. Pink (Not my real name like you know)
For all business needs, contact me through discord - Coops#5468

Can i join?

Wdym?

Hello, you still looking for a position?

Hello, Not at the moment anymore.