[BETA] Radar and Sonar for Aircraft & Boats

@roboticgamer Yep. You could add other vehicle types if you want to, look for these lines in the .lua file:

validRadarTargets[1] = {14, 15, 16} -- Boats, helicopters, planes
validRadarTargets[2] = {14, 15, 16} -- Boats, helicopters, planes

and add whichever group ID you wish out of these to both lists:

Vehicle Classes:
0: Compacts
1: Sedans
2: SUVs
3: Coupes
4: Muscle
5: Sports Classics
6: Sports
7: Super
8: Motorcycles
9: Off-road
10: Industrial
11: Utility
12: Vans
13: Cycles
14: Boats
15: Helicopters
16: Planes
17: Service
18: Emergency
19: Military
20: Commercial
21: Trains

hello I noticed theres locations with these radar does it have to be at the airport for radar to work?

@roboticgamer Nope. Thereā€™s no such limitation. The locations in the file is for an upcoming, not yet implemented feature.

Hey I modified es_garages to allow boat storage in ā€œdocksā€ and I was wondering if you could help me out. so for es_garages the line that is getClosestvehicle, which works for cars and motorcycles but I cant get it to work with boats I was wondering if you could help me with this?

AddEventHandler('garages:StoreVehicle', function(vehicle, plate)

local car = GetHashKey(vehicle)
    local plate = plate
    Citizen.CreateThread(function()
        Citizen.Wait(3000)
        local caissei = GetClosestVehicle(currentPos.outside[1], currentPos.outside[2], currentPos.outside[3], 10.000, 0, 70)
        SetEntityAsMissionEntity(caissei, true, true)
        local platecaissei = GetVehicleNumberPlateText(caissei)
        if DoesEntityExist(caissei) then
            if plate ~= platecaissei then
                drawNotification("This isn't your boat.")
            else
                Citizen.InvokeNative(0xB736A491E64A32CF,Citizen.PointerValueIntInitialized(car))
                Citizen.InvokeNative(0xEA386986E786A54F, Citizen.PointerValueIntInitialized(caissei))
                drawNotification("The boat has been docked in.")
                TriggerServerEvent('garages:SetVehIn', plate)
                TriggerServerEvent("garages:CheckGarageForVeh")
            end
        else
            drawNotification("No boat currently present.")
        end
    end)
end

I tried changing the 70 at GetClosestVehicle but nothing works for boats :frowning:

Just wondering if this project is still active. Its a very interesting project. :slight_smile:

Sorry, but no. I am no longer involved with any GTA 5 mods - if anyone else wants to pick up development, they are more than welcome to.

Hey FANTASTIC WHAT I SEARCH AND FOUND HEAR, Thx god or the dev *fg

Is it possible that i, for example, with the havok can see peds (gamers)?

We wonna use this script to find some special cars and some muskles are on radr others not. ist there a option for example to use havok and see ALL vehicles who gamers use?

Ok, I appreciate your reply.

Ok, maybe you have a answert too? *smile donā€™t need a answert for all vehicles, i insert all numers and it works.

Maybe you have an idea how to include it fpr gamers ped?

Hey!
Really love this script amazing job!
As well as I was wondering wether you could make it so it registers AI Cars/Boats and make it be able to be used in police vehicles?
This is because my head admin thought of a good idea of making it so that police could have it in their cars and use it because cars have gps on them and use that system. Is this at all doable?

As well as, Whenever We try the radar range disappears after going 900m away in each direction is that a bug or am I messing with the wrong thing

Thank you anyways!

Hey there. We are adding your script to our server we have it installedā€¦ The radar pops up. But isnt detecting anyone.

Any Advice?

i workes great just want to know how to add other helicopter as i want to use it for my USCG boats and helicopters to make it easy to find people?

Turns out its a onesync issueā€¦ Wont work with onesync

can a planes radar see a boats radar?
and can any vehicle see any other eg. helicopter see a boat/plane and the same with and plane can the see boat/helicopter?

Its possible to make it to police only?

Does it work With latest update ?

pls, you can help me. itā€™s not work for me i donā€™t know why but who know pls help me
sry for my eng skill :confused:

hey @JPaX i turn off onesync but is not work for my server u can help me?

The radar pops up. But isnt detecting anyone.