Metro State RP | DOJ | vMenu | Hiring | Anti-Cheat | TONS of OPTIMIZED custom assets and scripts | Active Development | Fast Growth | NEED MORE GANGS

Metro State RP is a new DOJ based vMenu server. This server just launched into BETA last month. Working on balancing the vehicles and building everything out more-so.
We just need more people. Currently hitting about 8-13 each night.
We mostly just need civs, crims, gangs, police.

Don’t have the best computer? Struggle with seeing textures on other servers? Check us out here! OPTIMIZED.
We have a member with a Ryzen 5, 8gb of ram, NO GPU. Using internal graphics through his motherboard. Doesn’t get textures anywhere but here, Only pulls about 35 FPS, but impressive nonetheless.

Openings for staff and most departments also need high command.

NO PAID GANG BS

We just need more people:
-We currently have BCSO, LSPD, SAFD, Marshals, and FBI that are starting up and looking for members.
(Opened all 3 departments as people have their preference. They will all grow in time.)
-If you are interested in starting a department or business. I am all for it. Implementing in-game may take some time however,
I am still assigning “ownership” of these roles and helping everywhere else I can.
-Not currently looking for anymore police department or Fire Department heads.
-Everything else is open.

Regular Server events hosted! With additional scripts added in to preface the event. For example, EAS alerts and the apocalypse map in game to notify people of events and to add to immersion. Days leading up to the event minor occurrences happen in game to help build the story line. VERY open to community suggestions and ideas.

-We could use a few gangs as well. More organized crime is needed. I will also be adding in some more stuff for gangs and crims to do.

-Regular civs, you are the life-blood of the server. I listen to regular players just as much as admins.
-Accepting whitelist gang apps very quickly.
-Could use more staff as well, but they should also be involved elsewhere in the server/community.
-EUP Devs would be a god-send. Ideally if you know how to optimize or if you create. We should talk:)
-I am looking for help with vehicles. I don’t mind teaching people the ropes, but extra brownie points if you know how to make good handling files or optimize, as it takes me a very long time to do… In the rare occurrence you are a vehicle modeler. We should talk.

The server is in a good state already. Optimized, mostly done with development just doing final touches. We have tons of MLO’s, including hidden ones, over 1000+ custom cars, EUP… and the best part, all optimized.

TONS of awesome cars!

-We have also added a lot of scripts and features that add to rp, simple things like /carry, /th, /piggyback, etc.
-A ton of emotes, including props.
-Other things like hiding in trunks, being able to push vehicles, attach them to tow trucks, GSR tests, etc.
-Lots of small little rp focused scripts that I’m sure I’m forgetting.
-We have activities that you can actually go do with friends, like mini-golf. Or hit up Dave and Busters and play some arcade games like Pac-Man, Tetris, or more modern game options.
-All of these things are going to continue to grow as I add more in.
-Sonoran CAD
-VStancer
-Working Doorlocks for businesses, PD, etc.
-Plasma Game (laser tag)
-Frisbee Golf
-Event scripts like zombies, flooding, etc.
-Phoenix Anti-Cheat
-1000+ custom cars

-Server events! We try to focus on hosting different server wide events at the very least every other weekend. These currently have been alien invasions, zombie apocalypse, the purge, with many more in plans. With these events we will do them every so often. With this, we have plans of adding in additional scripts to help boost the story line and immersion. It sets the stage for the event a few days early with us sprinkling in story line and hints here and there. New idea, it will get better as time goes on.
We also encourage staff to host activities and different smaller scale events at their will to give people something else to do. Recently this has been anything from structured team deathmatches on the yachts and different mlo’s to segway tours up Mt Chiliad.

This isn’t going to be an overnight thing. It will take some time and effort.
I have yet to find a community-centered vMenu server that values and listens to their community beyond the paying members and admin friend groups… We are aiming for a different approach.
The community votes on most decisions, especially if the concern is over something that impacts their experience or gameplay in anyway. Your opinion matters 1000X more than mine does.

Again, I want to emphasize that the server, development wise is pretty much complete.
… but, aside from that its just adding stuff in, and fixing the occasional bug here and there.

This will NOT be another fly-by-night vmenu server. Come see for yourself!

Come check us out!
Please don’t hesitate to DM me if you have ANY questions or need ANY help at all.
uncle.larry#0

Metro_State_Roleplay_3

2 Likes

Edit: Deleted original changelog/post/bump.
Replacing it with some pictures of the server, again missing a lot of stuff.

Starting to add in SAFD assets.

Playable mini-golf

All police dept cars have custom unit # to match the officers. ALL departments are getting new custom liveries.

Playable arcade games at Dave & Buster’s.

1 Like

EDIT: Deleted original changelog to add some screenshots.

Bump!! Come check us out!

1 Like

Looks very promising i have to say, love the ‘‘changelog’’ you posted in the comments

Server looks really good. Runs really good too. We need more people in departments, department heads, players, and staff. I applied :slight_smile:

Thank you two for the kind words :slight_smile:

Changelog:
I am beginning to run out of work to do… I am having to think hard about what is left to take care of.
Change log is getting smaller each day, but the fixes are usually a bit more in-depth or time demanding.

Added a new repair station feature at each of the mechanic shops.
Optimized MLO Pack the best I could.
Fixed an issue with the civ/pd/fd menu and also added perms. Should be 100%
Fixed just about every major issue with all vehicles, there are likely still a few outliers. Add them to vehicle issues with the spawn code and a description of the issue. (Balancing still needed)

Added Radios for everyone, locked channels for all departments. Whitelisted gangs will also get locked channels.
FINALLY got door locks working as they should be. This was an absolute nightmare. After trialing what felt like 10+ scripts, I finally have one that functions correctly and works with our standalone framework.
Added locks to ALL police departments as I saw necessary, if you guys want any other doors locked, please just let me know.
Added blacklist for vehicles, weapons, and peds.
Configurated each blacklist with items/vehicles that have no place in RP. Such as tanks, and miniguns.
Optimized a few more cars (this will be a long road)
Added a few more mechanic locations
Added a different player HUD

Still working on some stuff. I have EUP, just havent added it yet.
Still working on some issues with Sonoran CAD and CMS
Polishing up little issues here and there, but we are getting very very close. I feel we need more people before we launch.

Bump!

Changelog:
Fixed issue with all vehicles locking behind you when you step out.
Fixed the car lock script and it now is working properly (different issue)
Added a Car Controller/Menu (Home Button) May replace later as it has a major flaw i cant figure out.
FINALLY added the Add-On vehicle menu. Added all vehicle to the menu in the appropriate category.
Police vehicles added into police menu.

Changelog:
Car menu fixed and now shows each category based on roles. May look into something with subcategories.
Blacklist added and synced with discord roles.
Again these packs are going to be adjusted over time.

About 90-95% of all cars are now truly optimized and no longer flagging as oversized assets. This should drastically improve performance for every single person on the server.
To add to it, we have added our first round of EUP. This includes all add-on clothing.
All police departments have custom uniforms now and should have a pretty decent selection.

Civs, male/female EUP pack is ready to roll and will be added within the next couple of days. After PD clothing is tested.
We just purchased our subscription from FiveM, allowing us to run a 128 slots, and stream EUP. This can take up to 24 hours or so to go into effect, so until then… my hands are off for EUP.

Bump Changelog:
All Department EUP is in and appears to be fully functioning.
Includes:
BCSO
SAHP
LSPD
SAFD

Added vStancer (F6)
Changed radio keybind to f3 as I am unable to change the keybind for surrender.
Fixed an issue with one of our core scripts.
Updated server to support 128 players.
Updated all resources to 128 players, that needed it.

https://forum.cfx.re/t/kaynes-development-open-now/
I’m a Developer if you are looking

Great server. There’s so much extra added. The owner really cares and is a nice guy. Stop on by

1 Like

Changelog:
Added more EUP for Departments, admittedly, civilians still need a LOT more options. They will be the primary EUP focus going forward. Getting all departments situated for the foreseeable future makes things easier for keeping things organized.
Optimized 4 more car packs.
All LEO departments have options for optimized vehicles, just need to optimize the remaining 20-30 cars.
Optimized Drift Pack, Drag Pack, Toy Pack, and SAHP Pack.

I still need to do Unmarked cars and the original BCSO pack.

If you read this far, you are obviously interested :stuck_out_tongue: we launch this weekend… check us out!

Bump!
Sorry not much left to do lol

Bump!

Bump!

So much work out into this server. Y’all have to come check it out. Bound to be a top notch vMenu

Ty @therealrickyBobby! Happy to have you here.
We need more officers, staff, gang leaders, and players, also FD is starting to ramp up. They will be the last to start, but my next focus.

1 Like

Bumparoni!

Bump! Come check us out!