Was the Best RP Server in AU

As a person who has played on this server at it’s peak and investing over a year in the community, I will keep my previous review below as it was valid at the time but will update on it. This server used to have some of best people that would try to bring in the best outcome of RP to the new people. Which myself learnt from, unfortunately over time due to lack of active staff and inadequate staffing and visions of the server being a content based server, the quality of RP has changed dramatically. The amount of out of server harassments (from DMs, Twitch, etc.) that spills into the server in character is beyond control and doesn’t get dealt with which enables such behaviors. There is allot of “realistic” rules but get bent for different people. I guess if you want the RP immersion is your preference this is not the one, because you will get hit with allot of rule breaks which some just get shoved under a rug for content creators. This is still a great social server to make friends and chill with people and create dramatic content, buy awesome import cars but this server is nothing like what it used to be.

I am only updating this because I don’t want to receive another DM saying why is your review a lie and I can’t delete my review as a whole. I will probably get banned for stating an honest review, so good luck with your RP ventures guys.

“As someone who started in this server very late in the game when it was established, I have to stay playing in a very well established server is a bit of grind but certainly fun. I have made some long term friendships, I have met some amazing people and I have put allot of time and hours into growing my roleplay character to where it is today. I love this server, the people that take pride in their roleplay and play by the server rules and the staff team who work around the clock constantly creating ideas, developing and making sure everything runs smoothly so everyone else can have a great time.”

This topic was automatically closed after 2 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.