Former staff

I loved this city I mean I have over 1200 hours in this city alone, I promoted this city on my personal social media pages, I was a staff member, & the head of EMS & while I loved the city I can’t say that anymore due to so many reasons. If you have money this is the server for you especially if you never want to get banned because money = do whatever you want. The management team will quietly ask members for money at 3am & if you can’t pay they dangle the server over everyones heads saying they will have to shut down without having the money but the money doesn’t even go towards the server. I watched so many people come & go over time for so many different reasons especially females because they are made to feel extremely uncomfortable by certain people. Hard work is not rewarded here, I worked my ass off promoting this server and helping where I could but at this rate it is too far gone no amount of fixing or helping is going to do anything. The players here are amazing though almost every single person I’ve met is an amazing person & that was probably the only good thing to come out of this server. Don’t hold your breath when something needs fixed it will take about 6-7 months even if it is a 5 min fix. Don’t waste a year of your life like most of us did. This server was nicknamed Dixity & if you join you’ll find out why but trust me you don’t want to.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.