Beginner looking for an rp server to join and learn

Hey I’m a total beginner rper looking to join a server that is full of people that dont mind a newbie rping and to be able to learn everything there is, thanks for reading

Hey, I run a smaller community called Urban Life RP. We’re pretty new and looking to recruit new citizens. We’re starter friendly and have many amazing people who would be more than willing to show you the ropes.

We’re an Economy server, so you have to work in-game legal jobs or start working in an illegal business to be able to earn money to purchase your own property, or business, and build your character assets. There’s a lot of content to explore with only more to come. If you’re interested, consider checking out our Server Bazaar post of ours and you’ll be able to find the link to join our Discord, I’ll also leave it here just in case.

Our Discord: Urban Life | RP

Hello there! I am a head admin for a new community called Arkham RP! Its an eco/non-eco hybrid, meaning you CAN eco RP, but you don’t HAVE to. We are beginner friendly and whitelisted, so we’re a relatively safe community. I’ll drop our Server Bazaar link down here so you can see what we have to offer and check out some of our screenshots! We hope to see you join us at Arkham RP!

Arkham RP

Hello,

Empire Roleplay just launched a few weeks ago. We are a very young server, however, we are very developed and seeking new members. We are an Economy and Serious Roleplay server, which is constantly expanding new and improved scripts, buildings, vehicles, and much, much more. We have a small group of members at the moment and look forward to each day as we expand. We expect in the next few weeks to double our player growth and expand into new territory.

With our economy, we also have an embedded and realistic Government, which is comprised of a Department of Justice, City Hall with Mayor and staff, and Courts. We also have whitelisted jobs, which are all seeking applications, to include Law Enforcement Officers (LEO), Real Estate, Emergency Services (Fire Department / EMS), Doctors, and much more.

Please check out our CFX.re post about our sever or come to our Discord to discuss! Thank you for your time!

Empire Roleplay | Custom Content | Custom Vehicles w/ Improved Sounds | Whitelisted Jobs Available | Active Dev/Owner/Staff | Economy Based | Realistic Government | Open Staff Positions | Launched | Community Led - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Respectfully Submitted

• Empire Roleplay Staff

Hey Jackoh,

I am starting a brand-new server and I am looking for all kinds of players including brand new ones. If you like a more small-town southern vibe with a focus on farming, moonshine, meth and other redneck goodies, then this is a place where you can let out your inner hillbilly and have a blast. We try to provide a serious professional immersive environment for all types of players. We would love to have you on board.
Farm Country Roleplay | North Carolina Based | Small Town Southern Feel | Hiring Police & Fire/EMS | Whitelisted | Story Driven | Custom Assets | Looking for Experienced Civs - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community