UPDATED LINK Bayside County Roleplay / CUSTOM Harleys and Motorcycle Clubs! / CUSTOM Lifted, Squatted, and Lowered Trucks / CUSTOM EUP / Florida / vMenu Based / Custom CAD/MDT / LOTS of CUSTOM LEO Vehicles

Welcome To Bayside County Roleplay, We offer some of the most extensive law enforcement vehicle lines and civilian car lists in all of fiveM! SAST and BCSO have a COMBINED 60+ MARKED Vehicles, 35+ UNMARKED. From our atvs to our mobile command centers,parking enforcement and the list goes on and on. WAY TOO MUCH to list everything here. We run ONLY NON ELS, with some of the most advanced non-els vehicles money can buy. We welcome new LEO and Fire for ages 16+ but will find a place for younger people based on maturity.

As for civilians we have 300+ Trucks, 50+ Harleys, exotics…you know the rest. Not to mention one of the longest lists of lifted and non lifted diesels, chevys, fords, dodges. We offer SO many things for civs to do. We have CUSTOM Motorcycle Club Vests and Support Gear in game!

With that said, you must come in to see what im talking about. I attempted to create the most clean and realistic HUD you can with it being No Pixel like I suppose you would say. I aim to make the most realistic environment possible so please bring your best RP.

Currently, bans only go through me to prevent issues with wrongful and biased bans. All of our current members are over the age of 18 so please act accordingly.
I know there is still alot im not mentioning here but take a gander, you’ll be glad you did!
Hope to see you there

-Clutch

Departments:

San Andreas State Troopers

Blaine County Sheriff Department

Discord- https://discord.gg/YYFjrTPxZv

unknown3

yo can you update the discord link plzzz

can you send me the discord link for server the link in game will not work

1 Like

same, how do i get in

Hay I need the new disc